Author Topic: am not getting it, and driving me nuts that I'm not  (Read 23482 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
am not getting it, and driving me nuts that I'm not
« on: January 14, 2017, 05:11:59 AM »
This is driving me nuts; it doesn’t make any difference how many times I’ve played and replayed this segment, nor the volume or any other settings.  I even jam my head against the screen of the computer monitor, jam the headsets into the sides of my head, but I don’t “get it,” what she said.

It vexes me to no end, because this appears to be the only part of the whole six-hour long (in three parts) movie that I don’t grasp.

I’m not asking anyone to watch this whole two-hour segment—oh God no, even though it’d be worth it—but please open this, and when the red line starts moving along the bottom of the screen, jerk it to 31:34, where the two women, Vanessa Redgrave and Ursula Andress and are emerging from a doorway.

The dialogue:

Vanessa Redgrave: Well, you have it the way you wanted it, two tsars.
Ursula Andress: Two live tsars.
Vanessa Redgrave: Don’t threaten me.
Ursula Andress: How can I threaten you?  You’re the regent.
Vanessa Redgrave: Your son……………………………………..
Ursula Andress: God’s Will be done.

What was the rest of the next-to-the-last line?  Damn it.

https://youtu.be/LVBHi70OluE
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: am not getting it, and driving me nuts that I'm not
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 06:44:04 AM »
Your son will bring me back
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: am not getting it, and driving me nuts that I'm not
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 09:20:33 AM »
Your son will bring me back

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

This was really driving me nuts.
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."