Current Events > Breaking News

Judge Denies Former Clinton Lawyer’s Request for Mistrial

<< < (2/3) > >>

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on May 19, 2022, 09:54:27 AM ---Have a feeling that Sussman may end up in a shallow grave in Fort Marcy park in the near future. Ya' know, "Clinton-cide".

--- End quote ---

The only question might be - did he off himself with two shots to the back of the head, or three?

I'm quite sure the Kapitol Kops would conclude self-induced lead injections....

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote from: Eupher on May 19, 2022, 10:01:00 AM ---The only question might be - did he off himself with two shots to the back of the head, or three?

I'm quite sure the Kapitol Kops would conclude self-induced lead injections....

--- End quote ---

He wouldn’t off himself before making sure the cameras were off first.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on May 19, 2022, 10:48:41 AM ---He wouldn’t off himself before making sure the cameras were off first.

--- End quote ---

True dat. Just like Jeffie.  :whistling:

Drafe Hoblin:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on May 19, 2022, 09:43:11 AM ---I'm not optimistic they'll get anyone beyond Sussman.

--- End quote ---

That will be defined as Durham's genius in opening-up a 'small chestnut'... but inside is a steel-trap (no pun intended) leading-to a gloomy stairway, leading-to a steel-trap and another gloomy stairway.

The questions are designed to trigger the Judge into allowing-in more evidence.  The FBI and the CLINTONS aren't sure who to prepare for. 

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on May 19, 2022, 10:48:41 AM ---He wouldn’t off himself before making sure the cameras were off first.

--- End quote ---
10 .45 rounds 8 in the back. Worst case of suicide the prosecutor will have ever seen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version