Current Events > Breaking News

Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dblhaul:
Wow! Never thought I would see that in my lifetime.

FlaGator:
I'll believe it when the court officially issues its ruling.

Ken8521:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on May 02, 2022, 08:44:11 PM ---Who leaked 'the opinions'?  That's going to be the equally huge story.

The Supreme Court leaker.

Obviously, SCOTUS should just overturn Roe Vs, Wade tomorrow, so this thing doesn't balloon out of control.

--- End quote ---

That is my question.  They're going crazy over on DU... One seems to be openly calling for folks to go after SCOTUS judges... He's got several other posts in this regard, none reported so far as I can tell.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142911018#post132

--- Quote --- Star Member DemocraticPatriot (831 posts)

132. I doubt it.

On the "bright side", Supreme Court Justices only serve "for life"--- and they don't have government sponsored security....
--- End quote ---

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ken8521 on May 03, 2022, 06:57:12 AM ---That is my question.  They're going crazy over on DU... One seems to be openly calling for folks to go after SCOTUS judges... He's got several other posts in this regard, none reported so far as I can tell.

{DU link deleted}

--- End quote ---

With all due respect, please keep that DU trash confined to that forum. Some of us prefer not to wade in that cesspool.

Eupher:
Jonathan Turley, a well-known Liberal attorney (not a Leftist, afaik) weighed in. He says Roberts has a huge problem on his hands and the trust that SCOTUS places in itself as an institution is very severely compromised.

TownHall

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version