Current Events > Breaking News

Biden Live Feed Cuts Out After Saying He'll Take Questions

(1/4) > >>

Eupher:
The light is on, but nobody's home.

The President of the United States (Joe Asterisk) made this statement, which was edited out of the official version of the virtual conference with the Dem caucus:

--- Quote ---“So I want to thank you all.  I really mean it … I want to thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

“And I’m happy to take questions if that’s what you — I’m supposed to do, Nance,” he continued. “Whatever you want me to do.”
--- End quote ---

Then they cut the feed and edited out the invitation for questions.

While it's been obvious for months, even the most stubborn of deniers cannot deny this - that President * is no more a leader of the free world than Milky the Clown.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/04/biden-live-feed-cuts-out-after-saying-hell-take-questions/

Drafe Hoblin:
Another version of the episode surfaced last night, making him even more of a vacuum-headed dork...  He's actually telling Nancy Pelosi he'll take more of her questions.  She wasn't asking questions.  She'd been giving him a summation about something from a piece of paper. 

When she finished, he said what he said... and her reaction is like who the hell is he talking to? with a grimace of panic, like she hadn't been informed about reporters being present or not.

Wineslob:
How soon till we get the first "black" female Prezzy?

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Wineslob on March 04, 2021, 12:09:54 PM ---How soon till we get the first "black" female Prezzy?

--- End quote ---

Within a year, guaranteed. They're gonna 25th Amendment his ass (tragically, of course) and then Kamala-toe is then thrust into the presidency. Which was the plan all along. They've never put all their eggs in Joe Asterisk's basket and even HE knows that.

Eupher:
Here's an analysis of that Joe Asterisk Gaffe of Gaffes:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/04/biden-says-hes-happy-to-take-questions-thats-when-things-went-very-wrong-n337189?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version