Current Events > Breaking News

US Capitol on Lockdown as Trump Supporters Breach Building

(1/4) > >>

Eupher:
This, I'm afraid, is just a glimpse of what is to come. While I don't condone violence, I can understand why these people did what they did.

This pales in comparison to Kenosha, to Seattle, to Portland, and to the numerous other locales brutalized by antifa/BLM thugs. The events in D.C. today didn't result in burning or looting or murder, though one person reportedly was shot.

Civil War II has started. Enough with the election thievery, enough with the corruption, enough with the assholes who have stolen my country.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/trump-supporters-storm-capitol-building-as-fateful-vote-looms/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20210106&mpweb=755-9237304-720712822

Texacon:
All they had to do was allow the audits and recounts and let the courts hear the cases.  People are pissed off, they feel like their vote didn't count.

They couldn't allow the audits and recounts and the court cases because it would have shown that our votes didn't count, for REAL!

KC

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Texacon on January 06, 2021, 03:03:54 PM ---All they had to do was allow the audits and recounts and let the courts hear the cases.  People are pissed off, they feel like their vote didn't count.
--- End quote ---

The courts repeatedly demonstrated they weren't interested in hearing the cases. Ducked behind an excuse called "lack of standing." The courts never even heard the mountains of evidence because of the roadblock they threw up before it even got to that point. This is gutlessness on a level that defies description.

Drafe Hoblin:
Still BREAKING...  Antifa were dressed as Trump Supporters. 

Look at the images.  These are people who are trying to look how they think Trump-supporters would 'normally look'...  Viking-horns?  Marxist tattoos?  Unkempt beards?  Furry tails?  Screaming at police?  Other nuances I've never seen at any of the Trump Rallies in 4-years of them.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on January 06, 2021, 04:42:22 PM ---Still BREAKING...  Antifa were dressed as Trump Supporters. 

Look at the images.  These are people who are trying to look how they think Trump-supporters would 'normally look'...  Viking-horns?  Marxist tattoos?  Unkempt beards?  Furry tails?  Screaming at police?  Other nuances I've never seen at any of the Trump Rallies in 4-years of them.

--- End quote ---

Even Fox News has the chyron graphic: "Trump supporters storm Capitol".  Can only imagine what the rest of media is doing with this.  That's why I don't watch often, unless it is the opinion folks: Gutfeld, Tucker, and Laura especially.

And I'd be willing to bet a dollar to a donut that these were panty-fa and pro-fascism lefties who did the damage and broke in.  Could be wrong, but give us evidence rather than your convenient narrative.

This even dates back to the tea-party rallies, when the conservatives were completely peaceful and respectful.  But the leftists painted them as anarchists.  And the Republican Revolution of 1994, "The Gingrich Who Stole Christmas".  Grrrrr..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version