Current Events > Breaking News

The Federal Bureau Of Instigation

(1/4) > >>

Drafe Hoblin:
Well, we'll see where the 1/6-story goes now.

The FBI organized the 'insurrection'. 

Wray finds himself in a tight, claustrophobic spot.  His agents were in the crowd trying to trap innocent stragglers into committing violent acts, according to Revolver/Tucker Carlson.  A lot of agents.

The MSM is caught with their distraction-pants down over in Europe. where ironically, Putin joined in the spirit of the breaking news by asking NBC about the status of the 425 MAGA-supporters who're still in-solitary-confinement on Trespassing-charges stemming from 1/6.  Now the media has more obfuscation to do... 

Eupher:
Of course, Putin doesn't give two shits about the MAGA supporters rotting in a DC dungeon. He's just gleefully pointing out the civil rights violations of the U.S. and the wanton murder of a protester (Babbitt) by a still-unnamed Capitol cop, who won't even be charged per the DOJ's "investigation" back in April, I think.

It's called hypocrisy, and Putin is calling attention to it.

Of course, nothing really compares to the harshness of Putin's Soviet/Russian gulag system, and there is plenty of blood on Putin's hands. But that doesn't stop him from pointing out how hypocritical the current administration is.

thundley4:
I still think the cop was a minority.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on June 16, 2021, 06:03:42 PM ---I still think the cop was a minority.

--- End quote ---

The name David Bailey has been in the interwebz - a black Brazilian immigrant and BLM supporter, supposedly.

But yeah - most likely a black cop.

All the same, the name has not been officially released.

Drafe Hoblin:
What can go wrong, often does go wrong.

With the 425 people still 'in-jail', it means that the Pelosi-'plan' isn't finished going wrong.  The current state of the situation can also be something that Russia and China can weaponize, by bringing-in some do-gooding Amnesty International-esque type of pressure-group to hit Biden's White House over the head with. 

I doubt that Pelosi trusts Wray.  Is Wray actually trusting Pelosi? 

Trump offered the deployment of 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the certification-vote.  His offer was refused.  The only real trust in DC that day was Trump trusting Pence not to sign-off on the certification.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version