Author Topic: Random Pictures of NS (Not Dial up Safe!)  (Read 9567 times)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Random Pictures of NS (Not Dial up Safe!)
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »
Well, so much of seeing beautiful pics of the leaves changing....guess I gotta wait for spring.  At any rate, you live in a beautiful place.  I am happy you stick around to show us pics.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:46 AM »
About 4 years ago, Mrs E and I spent our anniversary up in Nova Scotia. That is one cold-ass place even in late May, and the damned black flies are a complete PITA.

You know you're pretty far east when you're out of the damned eastern time zone.  :o
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »
Some of you may find this interesting. This image is known as a solargraph and is the result of a 6 month long exposure.

The lines in the sky are the paths the sun made each day and the gaps are from days/times when in was overcast.

This type of image "burns" into a piece of photographic paper and is then scanned, inverted and touched up in photoshop (no developing). This is one of a few I did and I'll post a few more when I get them done.

This was at our now defunct military base and was put up on the summer solstice.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2011, 08:47:24 PM »
I wish I knew enough about photography to understand what you said up there, but that is really cool.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent