Author Topic: The Drunken Hag has spoken: RIP American Democracy  (Read 1277 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
The Drunken Hag has spoken: RIP American Democracy
« on: July 02, 2024, 12:05:43 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100219089551

NanceGreggs (27,831 posts)
Mon Jul 1, 2024, 11:52 PM

RIP American Democracy
You had a good run, but now it's over.

You are now living under the dictatorship of five corrupt SC 'justices' who have declared themselves not only above the law, but above the Constitution.

SCOTUS decisions will no longer be based on legal scholarship or precedent, but based solely on the furtherance of a political agenda that strips away the rights and freedoms of the citizenry.

I have always been a glass-half-full optimist - but tonight the glass is completely empty, and lies shattered on the grave of what was once a great nation.

Bit***. I hope you read this because I'd love to say it directly to your hate saturated, pompous, ignorant a**...
F*** YOU. You have to be one of THE dumbest imbeciles I have ever witnessed. Everything you have ever said is forged from pure hyperbolic stupid, and is fueled by ignorant hate. It is the most stupid among us that actually think they are smart.... and you take the entire cake in that arena. Seriously, FOAD NG.

Offline Airwolf

Re: The Drunken Hag has spoken: RIP American Democracy
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 12:19:00 AM »
Democracy?We are a Republic. Ben Franklin said as much. If you clowns were for freedom, then why is it your party on the left wants to take freedoms away?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 06:57:19 AM »
Democracy?We are a Republic. Ben Franklin said as much. If you clowns were for freedom, then why is it your party on the left wants to take freedoms away?

Pure spite.

If they can't have the freedom to sacrifice infants to Moloch, to segregate Americans by external, trivial characteristics, to brainwash your kids with Marxist, ghey, and environmental whacko dogma, and to take th hard-earned fruit of the sweat of your brow at gunpoint, then they'll move Heaven and Earth to make sure you can't access your real, Dog-given and (actually)Constitutionally protected freedoms.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 07:00:04 AM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 09:35:05 AM »
 :loser:  :loser: I look forward to the prospect of agonized screams from NanceGreggs and mal should American voters return Donald Trump  to the Presidency. :loser:  :loser:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 02:03:00 PM »
:loser:  :loser: I look forward to the prospect of agonized screams from NanceGreggs and mal should American voters return Donald Trump  to the Presidency. :loser:  :loser:

Election night if Trump wins will be interesting to see. The Media will just go insane at seeing the orange man smiling from the oval office for another four years. Get lots of popcorn ready it's going to be fun. And just in case keep your guns and ammo stocked up and ready too.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 02:58:14 PM »
Election night if Trump wins will be interesting to see. The Media will just go insane at seeing the orange man smiling from the oval office for another four years. Get lots of popcorn ready it's going to be fun. And just in case keep your guns and ammo stocked up and ready too.

I'd get your moles ready now before it's locked down in November.  :fuelfire:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 03:29:45 PM »
When I first saw the title of this thread in the forum index I wasn't sure if "The Drunken Hag" was mal, Nance, or HilLIARy. :rimshot:  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 04:32:54 PM »
When I first saw the title of this thread in the forum index I wasn't sure if "The Drunken Hag" was mal, Nance, or HilLIARy. :rimshot:  :bolt:

Yes. Next question?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 07:30:40 PM »

"It has to be malice," I thought to myself.

I'd forgotten dear old Nancy even existed.
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 11:17:52 PM »
Its always amusing hearing the whinging about the end of democracy from the same people that support removing the candidate chosen by the people, from the ballot by means of lawfare,  and who support a dementia addled doddering old fool that ignores the supreme court.

End of democracy my ass.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2024, 06:27:51 AM »

If Trump wins, the same thing will happen that happened when he won in 2016:
Skinner will temporarily shut down DU, due to knowing that keeping it up that night will result in one thread after another openly calling for Trump's assassination, rioting, and/ or a full- on violent insurrection, and that if those get serious enough, the Secret Service might take notice.
Then, a day or two later, when everyone's tempers have cooled a bit, the site will be brought back up, and Skinner will insist that the site had been hacked by evil conservative trolls hired by Trump to silence dissent or something.
The DUmmies, due to their combined blend of stupidity, gullibility, paranoia, hatred, and a victim complex, will fall for this explanation hook, line, and stinker.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2024, 07:38:37 AM »
Skinner will temporarily shut down DU, due to knowing that keeping it up that night will result in one thread after another openly calling for Trump's assassination, rioting, and/ or a full- on violent insurrection, and that if those get serious enough, the Secret Service might take notice.
Then, a day or two later, when everyone's tempers have cooled a bit, the site will be brought back up, and Skinner will insist that the site had been hacked by evil conservative trolls hired by Trump to silence dissent or something.
The DUmmies, due to their combined blend of stupidity, gullibility, paranoia, hatred, and a victim complex, will fall for this explanation hook, line, and stinker.

If President Trump regains the office, the DUmp absolutely WILL be shut down and the dorks who run the joint ($kimmer isn't involved anymore) will once again claim they were hacked by something with all the hallmarks of Russian interference, just as they did in 2016. But you're absolutely correct: we were deprived of reading their insanity in the aftermath of the DUmp shutting down on November 8/9, 2016.

I don't want to shut down differing opinions, it is what provides us with so much humor.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2024, 09:05:17 AM »

So ... you like reruns? :-)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2024, 10:20:54 AM »
"It has to be malice," I thought to myself.

I'd forgotten dear old Nancy even existed.

The drunken hag Nance is a lot less active these days for some reason. There used to be almost daily self-serving posts, seeking praise for her self-proclaimed super wisdom and DU-God level literary skills. Of course you know this, but for those who are reading who may not...  the drunken hag lives in Canada and used to post this garbage constantly. Some time back she claimed to be taking a long break from DU. She never totally disappeared, but makes rare appearances from time to time these days

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2024, 02:54:09 PM »
If Democracy is dead, then where is the news report from the intrepid reporter with her notepad and fire gear and all that?
MOLON LABE