Author Topic: I just can't believe  (Read 3565 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Stand firm in the faith; be men of courage
I just can't believe
« on: February 07, 2016, 04:11:36 PM »
that I am rooting for a Peyton Manning led team. I can remember him playing for Tennessee and watching the Gators beat them every year. Then he was with Colts and I'm a Jaguar fan so since the realignment he has been on a rival team. With that said, I really dislike the Panthers and would love to see the Broncos' clean their clock.

I am taking some solace in the fact that if the Broncos win the Peyton will retire and I'll never be put in the situation again.
Man’s greatness is so obvious that it can even be deduced from his wretchedness, for what is nature in animals we call wretchedness in man, thus recognizing that, if his nature is today like that of the animals, he must have fallen from some better state which was once his own.
Blaise Pascal

Offline dixierose

Re: I just can't believe
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:14:39 PM »
I am not a Broncos fan at all; but I really wanted Peyton to get another ring. He's a better QB than his brother, but he never had the defenses his brother had. Until this year, that is. The Broncos D was the best defense he's had in the Super Bowl. I called Von Miller getting the MVP...he deserved it.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell