At least the insufferable FORD's not on this thread to mar it with his Lamond-like stupidity.
joefriday6 (9,584 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:40 PM
The board at DU has now turned psychotic.
Carlos W Bush (4,638 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:43 PM
1. Agreed, it's worse than I've ever seen it.
Duke Lacrosse (9,951 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:49 PM
2. Some of them are rationalizing bad behaviors including lying and even violence.
Then the old grouch pops in:
Letmypeoplevote (36,298 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:54 PM
3. Really? People on DU are in a good mood
They are busy laughing at trump's press conference
Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
foia (5,437 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:13 PM
9. Wrong, they're going batshit crazier than usual
Squeek (5,628 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:34 PM
OK. No defense for that.
The person calls Trump mentally unstable while admitting to screaming at the TV and literally shaking (with rage?).
no no no.
Even I, a Democrat, think that's insane and it makes me ashamed.
MumblyPeg (203 posts) Fri Feb 17, 2017, 12:03 AM
15. Reading the dump
is sorta like watching a crazy person sit in a rocking chair and repeat the same thing over and over and over, day after day.
^^^a prize-winning best description, ever, of Skins's island.
Awesome, just awesome.
joannadufrane (721 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:58 PM
4. They have been that way for quite a while. Trumps win sent them over the edge.
The Big Red Machine (1,965 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:01 PM
5. I'm sure that website appreciates all the traffic and plugs RWers here give it
The More You Know V2 (501 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:07 PM
8. It's a fair exchange, they get some plugs and we get to bash them into oblivion for being ****ing
idiots on a free forum run and owned by the guy who took their subscription money right before DU was "hacked" on election night. Skinner should at least do a raffle for a mental health care package, there are quite a few people over there who belong in a padded room.
Horsefeathers (2,641 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:02 PM
6. DUmb as dirt.
Bronxbomber (6,056 posts) Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:24 PM
12. Just now?
They've been doing incurable psychosis there since 2001.