Author Topic: What's your Gulity Pleasure TV show  (Read 10564 times)

Offline debk

Re: What's your Gulity Pleasure TV show
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
ahem.......

that's ok...you all can have the Mc's ....I'll take Mark Harmon.... :-)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2008, 05:42:14 AM »
Sorry, I'm also not into McSteamy.  I prefer McHeartPatient (even though that character's been dead awhile  :bawl:).  :naughty:

Yeah, he's coming back. AGAIN. Why won't they let Denny Duquette be DEAD already! Gah! I'm so sick of the show revolving around Izzie Stevens. More McSteamy!

And that's fine if I'm the only one who is into McSteamy...just means more for me. And for the person who didn't like his facial hair...

RAWR!  :naughty:

Offline guest

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2008, 11:15:20 AM »
He's coming back, Vivismom? When?!  :uhsure: I kinda stopped watching the show after season 3 (I really hate what they've done to Izzie on the show, and even as a fan, I'm hoping they just do her a favor and kill her off). 

As for him being brought back, even after all this time, Denny still has a large fan base.  ;)

Normally, I do like a little facial hair, but dang, Eric looks better without it.   :naughty:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 11:25:04 AM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »
He's coming back, Vivismom? When?!  :uhsure: I kinda stopped watching the show after season 3 (I really hate what they've done to Izzie on the show, and even as a fan, I'm hoping they just do her a favor and kill her off). 

As for him being brought back, even after all this time, Denny still has a large fan base.  ;)

Normally, I do like a little facial hair, but dang, Eric looks better without it.   :naughty:

He'll be back for the SP in September, which means that once again, it's Izzie's Anatomy. Gag.

I would take Eric Dane no matter what kind of facial hair he had. Apparently at one point he had a buzz cut. It's okay, but I like his hair now.

If I had known he was on Charmed I would have paid more attention!