Author Topic: Boss Amber Explains Call Center Hazards  (Read 1993 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Boss Amber Explains Call Center Hazards
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 04:27:56 AM »
LFR had better be paying the call center telemarketers she "manages" a fair wage.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 03:52:29 PM »

My husband woke me up to ask if I wanted to live a song.

Dreamboat Dave? Really?

She didn't know the song was "Hit The Road, Jack".

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 05:06:04 PM »
Alright. I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this or not. I'm thinking that LFR has seen all of the fame and accolades that nadin has gotten from being a pretend journalist and knower-of-all-things, and she has become a bit jealous.

Think about it. If what LFR says is true she has went from being unemployed and homeless to being a call center executive in no time. And not just any call center. A call center that does political polls. She now knows all about call centers and call center etiquette and is instructing the DUmmies on this etiquette.

If what she says is true, more power to her as that's one less hog at the low end of the trough, but I'm somewhat suspicious.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 05:50:39 PM »
Alright. I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this or not. I'm thinking that LFR has seen all of the fame and accolades that nadin has gotten from being a pretend journalist and knower-of-all-things, and she has become a bit jealous.

Think about it. If what LFR says is true she has went from being unemployed and homeless to being a call center executive in no time. And not just any call center. A call center that does political polls. She now knows all about call centers and call center etiquette and is instructing the DUmmies on this etiquette.

If what she says is true, more power to her as that's one less hog at the low end of the trough, but I'm somewhat suspicious.

I am not sure if she really is a call center executive. Quite skeptical about it.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 07:14:05 PM »
I am not sure if she really is a call center executive. Quite skeptical about it.

I'm skeptical that she even works at a call center. Especially in any position above floor sweeper. Not that there is anything wrong with working as floor sweeper.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 07:26:24 PM »
I'm skeptical that she even works at a call center. Especially in any position above floor sweeper. Not that there is anything wrong with working as floor sweeper.

With as big as Amber is, she is the sweeper.  Just tie some dust mop heads to her flippers, and away she goes. 

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 08:41:28 PM »

Let us not forget that she is also an artist selling her works at galleries and that she has a team of medical professionals assigned to diagnose and treat her many disorders.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 08:42:55 PM »
The call center sounds just like the coffee house.  Imagine that.

Considering she likely spends all day on Facebook or shooting the shit on her Obamaphone, yeah.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2014, 12:31:36 AM »

If that's what you can do with a Thorazine drip flowing through your infusaport, then more power to ya.  Personally, I think the only times she's actually posting about her wonderful new life these days are when the nurses are in the middle of shift change, and the psych ward nurses station is unmanned
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 12:44:26 AM »
I think she induces these "happy thoughts" and then convinces herself they are real a lot of the time.

One of her sisters is having relationship problems, too I see:

Annette N Lewis
Yesterday
My life sucks I have been in and out of sugary for the past 3months and now just find out my husband has been cheating on me with some blonde ho and talking shit on me to friends and family all y IV been sick and can't defend myself ..its not right and to the bitch who been ****ing my man u can have him but I will be taking ur hare and teeth for it. — feeling mad hurt and sad.

that's Amber's sister alright - and some sisterly advice from LFR herself:

Amber Hoyt Remember the advice you gave me. " Can't live with them and the law says you can't...( fill in the blank as you fill fit)".
19 hours ago · Edited · 3

classy family you got there

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2014, 12:46:42 AM »
I'd like to know what happened to the art therapy.  I miss the horrible painting and knicknacks.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 12:50:17 AM »
I'd like to know what happened to the art therapy.  I miss the horrible painting and knicknacks.

$5 says she got dropped from "art" therapy after she tried to cut the doctor with one of her knick knacks. :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2014, 12:59:48 AM »
Poor Annette is in and out of "sugary".

Maybe her faith is involved:
This may seem odd coming from me cuz I am pagun but.....

On the other hand, in an earlier life I can recall some really sugary witches.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2014, 01:00:01 AM »

Maybe she is laying low with that information, in hopes that no more cavers will buy up her treasures.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2014, 02:01:19 AM »
There have been dozens of DU threads over the years regarding unsolicited phone calls, and every one of those threads has responses on how they react to those calls; police whistles, air horns, yelling, and so on.

And now they want to show how kind and considerate they are.  It's as if they don't read the stuff they typed - or cannot remember it.
This too shall pass.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 10:11:06 AM »
If there's one thing Amber has in spades, it's common.

I dunno, she seems to be sorely lacking in common sense and common decency...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2014, 10:18:37 AM »
Annette N Lewis
Yesterday

and to the bitch who been ****ing my man u can have him but I will be taking ur hare and teeth for it.

She's going to take the "blonde ho"'s bunny?   :o

:whatever:

That's a whole trailer load of college graduates right there...   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2014, 10:53:29 AM »
She's going to take the "blonde ho"'s bunny?   :o

Ptarmigan has an ally in Joplin!

Or maybe... ptarmy is actually the Tucson Tart's classy sister, the "sugary pagun".
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »
The lovely and classy Annette

to the bitch who been ****ing my man u can have him but I will be taking ur hare and teeth for it.

It appears the lovely and classy Annette is bartering with the blonde ho.

If the blonde ho doesn't want to trade, the lovely and classy Annette's next option is...

CRAIGSLIST/JOPLIN/MISC:
WANT TO TRADE: One worn-out husband, for one like-new rabbit and one set of used dentures.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2014, 11:48:57 AM »

Dreamboat Dave? Really?

She didn't know the song was "Hit The Road, Jack".

I still say that Dave is a dead ringer for the dude in the so called film about a SF. Gay event.  The person he resembled had a sign on his shirt calling him "Piss Pot and he was -----GAG---wanting to drink the piss from others.    Yes the Gay life out there is something we need to expose our kids and grand mothers too.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2014, 11:48:10 AM »
Ptarmigan has an ally in Joplin!

Or maybe... ptarmy is actually the Tucson Tart's classy sister, the "sugary pagun".

"Sugary pagun"....   :lmao:  That's some funny shit right there.  I've seen her picture in all of its wide angle glory, and I think that it is possible she's "sugary".  From the looks of this fat witch, I'd bet she sweats Karo.

C.S. Lewis

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 12:04:08 PM »
There have been dozens of DU threads over the years regarding unsolicited phone calls, and every one of those threads has responses on how they react to those calls; police whistles, air horns, yelling, and so on.

And now they want to show how kind and considerate they are.  It's as if they don't read the stuff they typed - or cannot remember it.
All history is subject to revision by the libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2014, 01:10:22 PM »
All history is subject to revision by the libs.

When one's morals and standards are situational, that type of thing tends to happen.

C.S. Lewis

Offline Karin

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 02:17:12 PM »
Some of the funniest things I've read here at the DUmpster have come from the lovely Hoyt girls.   :lmao:  Sugary.