Author Topic: The government is not, repeat NOT scared of your guns. Here’s proof.  (Read 1472 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: The government is not, repeat NOT scared of your guns. Here’s proof.
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2014, 11:14:53 AM »
riqster (7,079 posts)

The government is not, repeat NOT scared of your guns. Here’s proof.

Fascinating...  I would have to say the wailing and gnashing of teeth from every liberal turd in the government establishment when my rights are legally affirmed paints a much different picture.  Wouldn't you, DUmmie?

And, for the rest of you lurking dick wipes:

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Vagabond

Re: The government is not, repeat NOT scared of your guns. Here’s proof.
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2014, 11:40:35 AM »
CANDO (1,542 posts)
41. What the gunhumpers fail to understand in such a scenario....

I and many millions of gun owning liberals would be shooting your asses for trying to overthrow our government. We'd be helping the military. Bet you never considered that angle.

DUmmies certainly do have a rather quaint and romantic notion of modern warfare.  I'll leave it at that.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken