Author Topic: Amber is going to make lasagna this Wednesday  (Read 1837 times)

Offline ScubaGuy

Re: Amber is going to make lasagna this Wednesday
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 06:28:04 PM »
I'm in agreement.  This fictional tale is really getting ludicrous.   :mental:

I agree.  I think this tale is for our benefit.  We know she reads the DUmpster and this is her attempt to say we were wrong.  She's not living under a bridge but living a life of taxpayer supported luxury. 

Hard to believe since someone here posted the status of section 8 and other public housing in Tucson.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2014, 06:33:38 PM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,689 posts)

2. Going with Lasagna!

Along with garlic bread and a green salad

Why not substitute Apache fry bread for garlic bread?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 06:36:29 PM »
The only circumstance I would even assume this might be true is if Ms. Hoyt were a long-time resident of Tucson and had a couple of middle class friends who were making some of this happen by calling in favors.  Amber's personality seems to be such that she wouldn't be endearing to any person, long-term or short-term.

And the whole job situation?  With unemployment the way it is, she waltzes into Tucson, Arizona and is presented with this coffee shop job?  I don't believe a word of it.   

When my husband and and I purchase any sort of household appliance or new furniture, he won't even spend the $50 or $100 to have it delivered.  He will pick it up himself and bring it into our home.  And he has a real job. 

Offline JLO

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 06:50:07 PM »
Why not substitute Apache fry bread for garlic bread?

H5 !
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
I hope Crystal Naydean and Annette are following Amber's exploits.

They're still in Joplin, in government trailers, while Amber's moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky-y-y.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »

It appears that you and I are on the same page.  None of this is happening, period. 

A 28 inch flatscreen but no wine rack.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 01:15:36 AM »
I hope Crystal Naydean and Annette are following Amber's exploits.

The two sisters are accustomed to little sister's compulsive lying.  I'd like to know if they are embarrassed for her or just glad to get her out of their hair.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 08:36:53 AM »
I'm in agreement.  This fictional tale is really getting ludicrous.   :mental:
I am not. I can see her scamming some government or private organization that helps mentally disabled people to become self sufficient. The Org. would provide a structured and supervised job and housing and when the client gains the skills to operate in the real world they would be transitioned to a real job and their own non-subsidized apartment.

That is the way it supposed to work. She will scam the system for as long as she can assuming that is what is going on.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 08:42:35 AM »
But she has a collage degree!

She just says she went to college... I don't ever recall her saying she graduated.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 09:06:59 AM »
Travelers Aid Society
40 W Veterans Blvd
Tucson, AZ - 85713
(520) 622-8900

Travelers Aid Society of Tucson, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting people in crisis by advocating for, developing and providing a continuum of individualized case management services with an emphasis on housing programs. In partnership with the community, Travelers Aid staff a

View Full Details

This place sounds like it might have fit Amber's bill.

Offline Karin

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 10:15:53 AM »
Yes it does, Sage.  I think it's also intended for women who are in a major shit-hit-the-fan sort of way, such as a lunatic husband beating the shit out of her and her kids.   Amber is purposely homeless, and her only crisis was some bad weather a while back.   She's milking resources from someone else who might really freaking need it.

That org is completely non-governmental BTW.  Private donations and volunteer time.  I thought DUmmies said this was impossible?  In fact, there are some who have said that such orgs should be outlawed, with all such assistance coming from government, nowhere else. 

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 10:20:09 AM »
Yes it does, Sage.  I think it's also intended for women who are in a major shit-hit-the-fan sort of way, such as a lunatic husband beating the shit out of her and her kids.   Amber is purposely homeless, and her only crisis was some bad weather a while back.   She's milking resources from someone else who might really freaking need it.

That org is completely non-governmental BTW.  Private donations and volunteer time.  I thought DUmmies said this was impossible?  In fact, there are some who have said that such orgs should be outlawed, with all such assistance coming from government, nowhere else. 

How would you like to be a donor to this charity and find out your hard earned money went to support such a person?  I would be livid.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 10:21:19 AM »

Very good point, btw.  I hope the DUmmies see your post.  ^5.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 11:26:18 AM »
How would you like to be a donor to this charity and find out your hard earned money went to support such a person?  I would be livid.

I would be livid as well.  A mother with kids escaping an abusive husband?  Yes, that would be fine.  Amber?  Not so much. 

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 11:40:54 AM »

I would be livid as well.  A mother with kids escaping an abusive husband?  Yes, that would be fine.  Amber?  Not so much. 

perhaps they need to be alerted to this much as the walrus's place of business was?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 12:02:45 PM »
But she has a collage degree!

She just says she went to college... I don't ever recall her saying she graduated.

She has claimed several times to have a degree in communications, a distinguished alumna of Missouri Southern State University.

She had good grades in "collage".

Her sisters are envious of her intellect.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 12:17:30 PM »
View Full Details
This place sounds like it might have fit Amber's bill.

And the sign out front reads "St. Johns where everybody is somebody"

Would LFR take advantage of Christian good will and go against her democrat party platform of redistribution to the lazy?

Offline FaC

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 12:42:55 PM »
perhaps they need to be alerted to this much as the walrus's place of business was?

Hear, Hear - I wounder if it would be worth compiling the "Best of LFR Collection", complete with pictures, and sending it to their contract address

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 07:02:18 PM »
The more I hear from the scrunt, the more I hope the wolves DO catch up to her.

One less leech.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford