Author Topic: Hey, guys?!? Y'all slowing down? This has been up for half an hour!  (Read 6799 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hey, guys?!? Y'all slowing down? This has been up for half an hour!
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2014, 04:23:58 PM »
And the whining, complaining, sickening dependence of a professional leech continues to infest the board.

He's found some sob sisters, and won't let up as long as they're there to pity him.

Why the fascination with the self-serving whines of a professional democrat leech? How can anyone believe a word from a DUmmy?

People should feel more compassion for Doug's predicament than this useless waste of many square yards of skin.

Until he wallduded himself, Doug was a self-supporting, taxpaying lunatic.

It's fascinating reading, though.

I'm curious about something.  A blood-sugar level of 200?  Wouldn't that be in the life-threatening zone?

Wouldn't that be something like having an .83 blood-alcohol content, really high?

<<<gets really nervous when blood-sugar level approaches the lower 90s, but fortunately it recedes.

Of course I grew up in a family of diabetics, but that doesn't mean I was paying attention; all I ever noticed was that it seemed to make people melancholy and depressed and negative about things.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024332799

Very quick update on my wife (Jeanette) -- she is due home any time now.
My hands are hurting almost too much to type right now so long and short of it, Jeanette is coming home tonight, still almost 2 weeks out from getting her foot sutures pulled. She'll have home health and antibiotics through her PICC line.

I am concerned that this is way too soon. They tried to place her in a nursing facility, but the only one with Medicaid beds open was the dump where I spent my last 23 hours before getting rushed to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas for amputation surgery on my left leg. She decided upon home rather than there, and for a number of reasons I don't fault her for that decision even a tiny bit.

Her blood sugar has been outstanding while in the hospital past couple days (consistently below the low-200s and even in the true normal range a couple of times though that makes her feel hypo and sick as hell this early on). We are going to do everything we can to get the apartment not just clean, but spotless, hopefully with some assistance of some kind. Too many reasons why Jeanette needs to be mostly off her feet right now, and my options are limited in a power chair.

Okay, that's all I can handle for now. Will be back with more news later.

You guys and gals have been just excellent! Thanks again for your time and concern.

The sentiments in the last paragraph apply to a great many of you guys and gals here, too, our ideological differences aside.  I have more to say here as well, but a) my friggin' fingers and b) time....

I'm glad she is able to return home. I hope her health continues to improve as she heals. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2014, 05:28:21 PM »
It's almost like my heart stops for a few seconds then bam...beats faster than shit.

You must have seen me walk by without a shirt...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline JLO

« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »
You must have seen me walk by without a shirt...

:lol:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2014, 08:14:07 PM »

We don't necessarily know that he paid all his required taxes. Most libs don't Especially if they work for owebuma.

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2014, 07:52:37 AM »
And the whining, complaining, sickening dependence of a professional leech continues to infest the board.

He's found some sob sisters, and won't let up as long as they're there to pity him.

Why the fascination with the self-serving whines of a professional democrat leech? How can anyone believe a word from a DUmmy?

People should feel more compassion for Doug's predicament than this useless waste of many square yards of skin.

Benghazi !!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2014, 05:11:31 PM »
It's fascinating reading, though.

I'm curious about something.  A blood-sugar level of 200?  Wouldn't that be in the life-threatening zone?

Wouldn't that be something like having an .83 blood-alcohol content, really high?

<<<gets really nervous when blood-sugar level approaches the lower 90s, but fortunately it recedes.

Of course I grew up in a family of diabetics, but that doesn't mean I was paying attention; all I ever noticed was that it seemed to make people melancholy and depressed and negative about things.

200 is high but not uncommon for someone fighting diabetes.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/DiabetesScreening/story?id=3812946