Author Topic: Amber Update - Another Bump In The Road  (Read 7899 times)

Offline jukin

Re: Amber Update - Another Bump In The Road
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2013, 12:10:02 PM »
I wonder if she has irritation bowel syndrome as well.

Nope, Explosive Diarrhea Syndrome.

Some people think it's funny but it's really wet and runny.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Dori

« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2013, 12:15:08 PM »

loli phabay (3,712 posts)

7. its either he showing he has moved on, or the poster is trying to find him

No such thing as coincidences. I am thinking it might have been a bad move the poster coming back to tuscon, its her call but and i hope i am wrong but i think its going to end badly.

Thu Sep 26, 2013, 10:30 AM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,044 posts)

8. It looks like he has been kicked out due t0 me not being there.

HUD had us down as a couple but he was he primary for the help. Catch was I had to stay there. he goofed.

If you are homeless in Tucson and need to charge stuff up (since the shelters here do not allow use of electronics and do not allow you to charge them) you go to the Library. I was here doing that and fighting with PayPal. And there he is, with the woman that looks to much like me.

Back at the Sally last night some were talking about it. Some of the old Vets remember me and my ex So when we got here. He is telling people I walked out on him and destroyed his life.

This is just wrong. This should not be happening.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018486490
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2013, 12:31:12 PM »
Response to Lady Freedom Returns (Original post)

Wed Sep 25, 2013, 11:18 PM

Star Member elleng (42,374 posts)
6. Very sorry.

Shouldn't take much/anything to open a bank account, just walk in and introduce yourself to an officer. Maybe get a P.O. Box #.

You need picture ID.  :whistling:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2013, 12:53:59 PM »
Okay, so now the convenience store primitive's moved from reality into prevarication, telling two lies that are necessary, important, for her to believe.

Lady Freedom Returns (6,044 posts)    Thu Sep 26, 2013, 10:30 AM

8. It looks like he has been kicked out due t0 me not being there.

HUD had us down as a couple but he was he primary for the help. Catch was I had to stay there. he goofed.

If you are homeless in Tucson and need to charge stuff up (since the shelters here do not allow use of electronics and do not allow you to charge them) you go to the Library. I was here doing that and fighting with PayPal. And there he is, with the woman that looks to much like me.

Back at the Sally last night some were talking about it. Some of the old Vets remember me and my ex So when we got here. He is telling people I walked out on him and destroyed his life.

This is just wrong. This should not be happening.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
I wonder if she has irritation bowel syndrome as well.

More like anal seepage backin' up and comin' out the top end!

Theres alot of talk about the second amendment going around and i want to make one thing clear...yes its our right to be able to defend ourselves, but with that right comes RESPOSIBILITY. Resposibility in the form of being armed only as much as u need. Ya dont need a tommy gun to go deer hunting, u dont need an AK-47 with a bannana clip to defend yourself, a .38 or 9mil can do that just fine WITHOUT taking out the neighbors chuiuahah and privacy fence along with a wall. If you own guns be smart and responsible.

I don't hunt any more dearie. I need full auto when leaches like you show up and think you deserve what I have spent a lifetime acquiring! Oh, and I prefer an M-16, or my 12ga. autoloader!

All my guns are strictly for "pest" control!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »
And there he is, with the woman that looks to much like me.
She looks like a homeless derelict too?

Dave must be quite the catch.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »
Where did these girls learn to write, nads?? 

Wendy's. They abbreviate the lettering on the cash register.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »
She looks like a homeless derelict too?

Dave must be quite the catch.

Yeah--just like the clap! :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2013, 02:12:23 PM »
This DUmmy is stuck in a middle-school mind-set.
The dude is the EXso (I'm guessing she means significant other).  EX means gone, ain't no more, get over it and move along.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:25:13 PM by dane »
This too shall pass.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2013, 02:20:37 PM »
This DUmmy is stuck in a middle-school mind-set.

The dude is the EXso (I'm guessing she means significant other).  EX means gone, ain't no more, get over it and move along.

Ummm, yeah...

About that definition...

Let's just say that Amber doesn't subscribe to it.  After all, "gettin' back wit' [Dave]" was the primary reason given for her whole Greyhound jaunt down to Tucson. "Getting away from the eee-vil sisters" :whatever: was a distant, distant second place consideration in Amber's addled head.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2013, 03:59:49 PM »
After all, "gettin' back wit' [Dave]" was the primary reason for her whole Greyhound jaunt down to Tucson. "Getting away from the eee-vil sisters" :whatever: was a distant, distant second place consideration in Amber's addled head.

Oh yes, absolutely.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2013, 04:04:07 PM »
Ya know you really need a life when lookin' up Homeless people for luv is yer main priority!

What'd ya do, sit on 'im?

And since when are the habitually homeless considered "Vets"????
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:06:35 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2013, 04:24:46 PM »
Ya know you really need a life when lookin' up Homeless people for luv is yer main priority!

What'd ya do, sit on 'im?

And since when are the habitually homeless considered "Vets"????

That's something earned. That status wasn't given to him. He may be a DUmmy, but at least he stepped up to the plate one time in his life and not just bitching from the side lines.

They got the house they lived in with the help of the VA. That's what pissed Amber off as she had no legal claim to it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
Okay now, we got Amber threads running amok here in the DUmpster.

That's okay, though; nothing wrong with it.

But for a "review," this is her dreamboat Dave, taken shortly after they arrived in Tucson a little more than a year ago, who dumped her because his friend Chad pointed out how she was taking advantage of him, ripping him off:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, probably when in college maybe circa ten years ago, about the same time she hitched up with her dreamboat Dave:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, when a "producer" for a television show in Joplin, maybe about six years ago:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, perhaps three or five years ago, I dunno:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, maybe about a year ago (not sure).  I think to some people she might look comely in a pleasant way, but study her face, especially her eyes.  This is a woman who, once she gets her hands on someone, won't let go no matter what; the sort of woman men should stay away from:

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
I think to some people she might look comely in a pleasant way, but study her face, especially her eyes.  This is a woman who, once she gets her hands on someone, won't let go no matter what; the sort of woman men should stay away from:

:rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2013, 04:41:56 PM »
:rotf:

It's a long sad dolorous story, of the time franksolich was pursued by a woman who had to have him.

Nobody, but nobody, has me without my consent.

It was Hell getting rid of her.

A few years later, after I moved up here and met the femme, when things started evolving romantic, I saw that familiar look, and got greatly discombobulated. 

I looked at her straightforwardly and asked, "You're not seeking to own me, are you?--because if you are, it's all over even before it gets started."

The femme affirmed that no, she didn't seek to own me, and so all's been copacetic since then.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2013, 04:54:44 PM »
That's something earned. That status wasn't given to him. He may be a DUmmy, but at least he stepped up to the plate one time in his life and not just bitching from the side lines.

They got the house they lived in with the help of the VA. That's what pissed Amber off as she had no legal claim to it.

I figgered she was talkin' about the homeless that are veterans of how to milk the system. Got a few of them around here.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2013, 05:43:07 PM »
It's a long sad dolorous story, of the time franksolich was pursued by a woman who had to have him.

Well, now, there's possessive and then there's rabbit-boiling, Jodie-Arias, seventy-three-stab-wounds-plus-a-shot-to-the-head possessive.

Coach is speaking of the former. I'm afraid dreamboat Dave may have found the latter.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »
I figgered she was talkin' about the homeless that are veterans of how to milk the system. Got a few of them around here.

I thought she was talking about the veterans of the Salvation Army.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2013, 05:04:02 AM »
Star Member elleng (42,374 posts)
6. Very sorry.

Shouldn't take much/anything to open a bank account, just walk in and introduce yourself to an officer. Maybe get a P.O. Box #.

Not without a picture ID and a physical address. 

You can thank the ragheads after 9-11 for that one.

A lot of "ship-on-site" or UPS stores rent "P.O." boxes, maybe she could get one there?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2013, 06:06:50 AM »
:racist: :waisis: :racista:

Now that I am an African American Basset Hound, it's not racist if I say it. Dummy rule: "oppressed minorities" are incapable of racism.

You cracka ass primates are a different story.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2013, 08:08:28 AM »
Addled Amber may just fly too close to the sun and be incinerated, after having been pressed down, hard, so as to squeeze out every drop of grease.

:rotf:  You're killing me today!

Offline lastparker

« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2013, 01:26:02 PM »
Darkangel tries to use some logic:

darkangel218 (7,332 posts)
15. If i was you i would have stayed in Joplin,

Save some money, then move. But that's just me.

I hope things work out for you.

Lady Freedom Returns (6,053 posts)
17. That was the problem

My family was charging so much for small thing and I had to pay up front that saving was out of the question. Add to it the boss had an issue with me being in a Trailer park. I think he was trying to get me to quit so his boss did not see his issues.

It was one of those things that I was darned if I did or didn't. At less in Tucson I am not surrounded with memories of the Tornado.

Translation:  Nobody would give me something for nothing.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023733905
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2013, 02:12:52 PM »
17. That was the problem

My family was charging so much for small thing and I had to pay up front that saving was out of the question. Add to it the boss had an issue with me being in a Trailer park. I think he was trying to get me to quit so his boss did not see his issues.

It was one of those things that I was darned if I did or didn't. At less in Tucson I am not surrounded with memories of the Tornado.

This makes no sense.  If LFR was in fact targeted to become a manager (that was part of her story in another thread), the area manager would have been the one with whom 'issues' would have been the problem, not the store manager.  So, I disbelieve that potential manager part of her story.

As for reminders of a tornado - seems like that would pale in comparison to reminders of the long lost love of her life who has already replaced her, bedbugs, no place to live, no job, no money, virtually no future to speak of, no place to wash her clothes or charge her phone. 

But on the other hand, this train wreck makes for some fascinating reading.
This too shall pass.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2013, 02:26:56 PM »
17. That was the problem

I hope everyone remembers this post when it comes to voting for DOTY!

This has to be right up there in the top ten most disgusting posts I have ever seen coming from the DUmp!

Just when ya think they can't sink any lower in the cesspool, they find another depth of whine, whine, whine!

Just curious, but, #1, how did the manager know you was livin' in a trailer park, have him over for a roll? And #2, just exactly what difference does it ****in' make? Are ya trailer trash?

Oh, never mind, after reading your posts, I believe you fit that certain category of American losers we consider low lifes.

The "tornado"? Are ya ****in' series????? Give it a rest! You survived! You should be thankful. Not drowning in your own self pity!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:32:16 PM by AllosaursRus »