Author Topic: LFR update: Don't Touch My Stuff Edition  (Read 7999 times)

Offline DUKOTA

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: LFR update: Don't Touch My Stuff Edition
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2013, 07:39:45 PM »
Translation needed. :confused:

Being in te desert southwest, washes normally refer to the ravines in the desert and under highways formed by the infrequent rains.  So she's hiding out under a bridge, like a troll.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2013, 07:51:06 PM »

Being in te desert southwest, washes normally refer to the ravines in the desert and under highways formed by the infrequent rains.  So she's hiding out under a bridge, like a troll.

Thanks.

Even Bobo had a Buick with locking doors.

Of course it was a convertible with a hole in the top and no back window. <----- speculation
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2013, 07:52:35 PM »
She needs to take that money and buy a ticket back to Joplin ASAP.  She will burn through $250.00 within two days otherwise.

10 to 1 she looses it, by hook or by crook.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Dori

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 07:53:46 PM »
Translation needed. :confused:
?
Laundromat?  Edge of a river? Underground sewer system?

Apparently someone knows
http://www.ramblesandbyways.com/tucson/tucsonwash.html

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Tucker

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
Response to Lady Freedom Returns (Reply #2)

Mon Sep 23, 2013, 08:48 PM

Star Member OffWithTheirHeads (9,185 posts)
3. PM me. You can stash your stuff at my house.

Though I expect that it is a long way from where most of the services you need are located.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 08:12:06 PM »
Mon Sep 23, 2013, 07:38 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,035 posts)

Troubles in and for Tucson.
Apparently there is no open shelters for the homeless in Tucson. What there are is full. Many places have closed due to budget problems. I have even found out there is even a 1 month waiting period on the abused women shelters.
What, you mean the homeless shelter didn't hold her reservation?  How awful.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 08:23:15 PM »
This is not going to end well. 

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 08:32:57 PM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,038 posts) Mon Sep 23, 2013, 08:57 PM
4. Have 30 Day Bus pass! Will travel!

Right now, the services are booked up and they don't know what they are going to do.

May the Lord have mercy on the nose of whomever ends up sitting near this whale on the bus for the next 30 days...

Star Member OffWithTheirHeads (9,185 posts)  Mon Sep 23, 2013, 08:48 PM

Last edited Mon Sep 23, 2013, 08:56 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
Though I expect that it is a long way from where most of the services you need are located. I can also give you an excellent, clean, Down filled sleeping bag that is, for all intents and purposes, new. Chances that I will ever use it are slim to none as my camping days are pretty much over. I bought it years ago and, best as I can remember, I paid over $250.00 for it. You can have it as I will never use it.

How thoughtful!   ::)   :rotf:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »
This is not going to end well. 

That's it. Either Dave swoons and takes her skanky ass in, or she's on the 2-week countdown to being a high payin' crack ho. :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2013, 08:36:43 PM »
Quote from: BattleHymn
link=topic=90984.msg1134296#msg1134296 date=1379986377
Star Member OffWithTheirHeads (9,185 posts)  Mon Sep 23, 2013, 08:48 PM

Last edited Mon Sep 23, 2013, 08:56 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
Though I expect that it is a long way from where most of the services you need are located. I can also give you an excellent, clean, Down filled sleeping bag that is, for all intents and purposes, new. Chances that I will ever use it are slim to none as my camping days are pretty much over. I bought it years ago and, best as I can remember, I paid over $250.00 for it. You can have it as I will never use it.

How thoughtful!   ::)   :rotf:

Yeah, she'll be camping in his front yard if he's not careful.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 08:40:15 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:33 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018485643

Lady Freedom Returns (6,038 posts) Mon Sep 23, 2013, 09:04 PM

Signing off for now!
Will try to keep a update going. but.....

Night-Night

Off to go find an underpass! 

Offline kraven

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
I don't get a chance to get on and post much (damn work, getting in the way of life, LMAO), so I don't know much about this wacko other than the saga of the past few weeks. So she (is she a real she or a he-she?) was in a relationship with some dude that left her for another guy, and yet she wants him back? Isn't she, err, ill equipped to meet his needs (unless she is a he who thinks he is a she?)?

She spent all that time online before leaving and never bothered to check the status of shelters before just taking off and heading back there with only $250 in her pocket? WTH? They ain't called DUmmies for nothing.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:01:02 PM by kraven »

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2013, 09:19:41 PM »
I don't get a chance to get on and post much (damn work, getting in the way of life, LMAO), so I don't know much about this wacko other than the saga of the past few weeks. So she (is she a real she or a he-she?) was in a relationship with some dude that left her for another guy, and yet she wants him back? Isn't she, err, ill equipped to meet his needs (unless she is a he who thinks he is a she?)?

She spent all that time online before leaving and never bothered to check the status of shelters before just taking off and heading back there with only $250 in her pocket? WTH? They ain't called DUmmies for nothing.

Worse than that.

From her writing, it is clear that she has been here at the Cave. She has ignored good advice from good people, and now she's living in a dry creekbed under an overpass- with the scorpions and rattlesnakes.

She had best pray it doesn't rain...or that the decapitating DUmmy doesn't find her. The odds are better than 2:1 that Dexter will have a ninth season, after all.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »
I was not there and did not have any way to contact our person there about me leavening so they could help him with a re-file. My ex SO did not know that was needed.

Isn't some form of yeast used for leavening?  Nope, not gonna dwell on her leavening.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2013, 09:29:52 PM »
Worse than that.

From her writing, it is clear that she has been here at the Cave. She has ignored good advice from good people, and now she's living in a dry creekbed under an overpass- with the scorpions and rattlesnakes.

She had best pray it doesn't rain...or that the decapitating DUmmy doesn't find her. The odds are better than 2:1 that Dexter will have a ninth season, after all.

Snakes are going to be looking for a warm place to sleep.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2013, 09:54:37 PM »
Isn't some form of yeast used for leavening?  Nope, not gonna dwell on her leavening.

She brought her own, packed into the skin folds.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2013, 09:55:26 PM »
Snakes are going to be looking for a warm place to sleep.

Again with the skin folds!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2013, 09:56:51 PM »
The below post was from March of this year.  Considering Freedumb's current circumstances, I find it all the more hilarious, and so I thought I'd share it:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022448604
Lady Freedom Returns (6,038 posts) Fri Mar 1, 2013, 10:35 PM

Did you know that many people in emergency shelter right now are looking at not having it? And that there are food pantries across the nation that are looking at closing down? There is even going to be a cut out of the W.I.C program.

I overheard at the pantry that they are going to be sweating it out. They have been team up with the T.V stations here in Tucson to do a drive that is at it's end to take some sting out. But, due to people being worried about their jobs, they did not do as they really hoped.

All I have mention is just the tip of the iceberg that is out to sink many people.

This is going to affect many that are just coming out of economic nightmares and will put them right back in. What happens to a person that has done what they are supposed to and keep falling down? Remember that many have done what they are supposed to do as in have a job, save all they can and fight to pay all their bills. Yet they can't pay for the necessities of life, no matter how hard they work.

I fear for those that are at their wits end. What will happen with them? What will they do since they feel as if they have no hope? It is the direction those thoughts will take is what scares me. There will be a lot more Desperate people out there and when you have nothing but time to sit on a bench and think...you would be surprised at what will go through your mind.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:04:04 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »
I have no sympathy or pity for this cupid stunt.  She had a job, and a safe place to live, but threw it away on some fantasy that she will reunite with her intended victim.

Probably better for all if the lunatic ends up in the morgue sooner rather than later.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2013, 10:11:24 PM »
I have no sympathy or pity for this cupid stunt.  She had a job, and a safe place to live, but threw it away on some fantasy that she will reunite with her intended victim.

Probably better for all if the lunatic ends up in the morgue sooner rather than later.

Does the county have to bury the dead hobos deeper in Tucson so the coyotes don't dig 'em up?

That is a question Amber should get the answer to tomorrow, if she lives through the night.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »
I hope her phone's battery doesn't die posting on DU all night.  She's sleeping in a dried-up riverbed... hope she won't need to call 911.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2013, 10:27:43 PM »
She can afford a week in a dorm room at the local hostel http://www.roadrunnerhostelinn.com/index.php.  If she is motivated, she could find a fast food job or something similar during that time.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2013, 10:47:59 PM »
She can afford a week in a dorm room at the local hostel http://www.roadrunnerhostelinn.com/index.php.  If she is motivated, she could find a fast food job or something similar during that time.

She could suck cock under the overpass at $5 a trick, and make enough to upgrade to the La Quinta Inn.  In fact, I bet the La Quinta takes Mexican money- Amber won't have to pay to exchange pesos to dollars at the pawn shop next to the plasma center.

If she moved her cocksucking business to the alley behind the plasma center, she'd make all kinds of money.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2013, 11:05:07 PM »
She could suck cock under the overpass at $5 a trick, and make enough to upgrade to the La Quinta Inn.  In fact, I bet the La Quinta takes Mexican money- Amber won't have to pay to exchange pesos to dollars at the pawn shop next to the plasma center.

If she moved her cocksucking business to the alley behind the plasma center, she'd make all kinds of money.

Knowing quite a lot about Tucson, I would recommend/expect her to make her way down to the university soon. All sorts of panhandling opportunities down there, and a slew of bars where she can ply whatever moneymaking trade necessary to keep herself afloat.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline kraven

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2013, 11:17:07 PM »
So is she a she or is she a he-she?