Author Topic: OBAMA SUGGESTS GOP WILL USE RACE TO SCARE VOTERS  (Read 15242 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: OBAMA SUGGESTS GOP WILL USE RACE TO SCARE VOTERS
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »
So you're saying you don't care for Renault?  :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »
So you're saying you don't care for Renault?  :(

I will keep my Jap car and you can have all the french cars like Renault, Citroen and Peugot. They even have faggy names.  :lmao: :tongue: :-)

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »
Back in their hayday, the LeCar was raced in Showroom stock. All you were permitted to do was add a rollbay and take out the spare tire. Two LeCar's, driven by two nice ladies, were competing  hammer and tonf not to be dead last.

They came to trhe corner I was working, and one got sideways, and upon leaving the pavement, began to roll. The car desintigeated, throwing parts high in the air.  The hatch door flew highest of all, but  landed unhurt (except broken hinges) on the ground.  Odd.

The lady driver was, fortunately, unhurt. Distraught about the ar, but unhurt. In trying to comfort her, I made the observation that I knew she had a small MC she could make due with until she replaced the car, after all, it was only metal.

She advised that she had a 4 year loan on the car, no insurance for this accident (only fire and theft) and wailed that she'd be driving the MC for four years, and broke into free flowing tears!

Lucky for her, later that day, the car was stolen, never to be seen again.......

Yes, that LeCar was dureable ::)!

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »
Back in their hayday, the LeCar was raced in Showroom stock. All you were permitted to do was add a rollbay and take out the spare tire. Two LeCar's, driven by two nice ladies, were competing  hammer and tonf not to be dead last.

They came to trhe corner I was working, and one got sideways, and upon leaving the pavement, began to roll. The car desintigeated, throwing parts high in the air.  The hatch door flew highest of all, but  landed unhurt (except broken hinges) on the ground.  Odd.

The lady driver was, fortunately, unhurt. Distraught about the ar, but unhurt. In trying to comfort her, I made the observation that I knew she had a small MC she could make due with until she replaced the car, after all, it was only metal.

She advised that she had a 4 year loan on the car, no insurance for this accident (only fire and theft) and wailed that she'd be driving the MC for four years, and broke into free flowing tears!

Lucky for her, later that day, the car was stolen, never to be seen again.......

Yes, that LeCar was dureable ::)!

I was always worried about wrecking my MR2 while autocrossing. Many of the courses were very tight with little room for run-offs and hitting concrete barriers and trees was a possibility. Insurance does not cover that either. Last year I went to driving school at Texas World Speedway. Got my 350Z up to 120 on the straight away. 

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »
A friend drove an MR 2 in showroom stock. Rolled it (yes, I know, a difficult task, but he managed nicely) at the fastest part of the old Bridgehampton Race Course. Lucky for him, it was all off pavement  in the sand when he rolled. The built in rollbar was so good, the roof did not even contact the SCCA required bar, and he was able to drive home, without any glass, of course. But it was only a few miles to his house anyway...

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
A friend drove an MR 2 in showroom stock. Rolled it (yes, I know, a difficult task, but he managed nicely) at the fastest part of the old Bridgehampton Race Course. Lucky for him, it was all off pavement  in the sand when he rolled. The built in rollbar was so good, the roof did not even contact the SCCA required bar, and he was able to drive home, without any glass, of course. But it was only a few miles to his house anyway...

I had (2) MR2's; a 1989 Super Charged and a 1994 Turbo. I watched a guy in a late model Porsche lose it and went ass end backwards into some trees and brush. The car disappeared. He drove it out with just a few scratches on it and made an early exit to the house. Probably ended his auto-crossing career. I have eaten up some rubber going sideways but that's about it.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
In the day, I drove Formula Ford (ROYALE RP-3A, & RP-29) A Tiga S-2000, Sports Renault, A-H Sprite (G-P) and a 1961 Panther (American built, one of 6 made) in competition. On track with Davy Jones, John Andretti and a few others. Only crashed twice.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2008, 10:11:06 AM »
So if you don't vote for him, you're a racist? :bird:

Reverand Wright taught him well....you know the guy Obama pretends to not really know. :loser:

And he isn't smart because just by suggesting this idiocy, he is the one putting a spotlight on racism, and not McCain.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2008, 12:34:46 PM »
Hawkgirl, Of course, that's the plan. If you're not washing Obama's feet with scented oil, you're a racist. It is a well thought out tactic to win, and republicans who fail of go on the offensive with the empty suit Obama in fact is, will lose the election.

Raise your hand if you want George Soros to be the man behind the curtin. 

Offline Zeus

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »
Just another scare Tactic

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.