Author Topic: DainBramaged Respawned- Still an ***hole  (Read 1829 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: DainBramaged Respawned- Still an ***hole
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 05:52:07 PM »
Toyota also in California.  My truck was manufactured there.

Are the UAW pansies as forbidden from Toyota plants in Califunny as they are at other plants in the country?  I know GM has/had a strong manufacturing presence in Cali when I was a kid and if anything, the California UAW was even quicker on the "strike" trigger than their Michigander brethren.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 05:56:41 PM »
I buy Fords! Don't know what union has their hand around their throat, but at least they told the 'Bummer, to get ****ed!

Only because they restructured just before the bottom fell out or else they would have had their hand out as well.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 06:39:44 PM »
However, the biographical data of coldmountain, pre-remote (when there would have been no motive to falsify such data)--how does that fit DB? Did DB ever live in the South for 30 years?

He could allege to have lived in the south.

Remember the First Rule: DUmmies lie; all the time, DUmmies lie.

On another point, it seems many primitives  :-) have a second persona handy for a very long time before they ever use it, and so the fact that this one's been around a while doesn't mean much.  It's sort of like insurance.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
I buy Fords! Don't know what union has their hand around their throat, but at least they told the 'Bummer, to get ****ed!

Henry himself told FDR to get ****ed back in the 30's.  Good to see Ford still recognizes a commie when they see one.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »
You're aware that the most affordable lines of Ford's product line are manufactured in MEXICO, right?  GM's in Canada for the most part.

Toyota and Nissan equipment sold in the US, on the other hand, are made mostly in Tennessee and the surrounding area these days.

(Are the waters sufficiently muddy yet?) :II:

Sure, I know. The difference is, they didn't take the "One's" money! You can't buy a damn thing anymore that is made in America. All you can do is support those who still try and hold onto our morality.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 07:54:08 PM »
You make a good argument, shoes. The mention of GMs and Chevy. The use of a distinctive phrase--"race to the bottom"--used by both DainBramaged and coldmountain. Show even more examples of commonality in writing in their respective posts, and that will bolster your case.

However, the biographical data of coldmountain, pre-remote (when there would have been no motive to falsify such data)--how does that fit DB? Did DB ever live in the South for 30 years?

Though no guarantee, the phrase "Japan Inc" is also a DB classic. - so, it could be this sock was either built sometime ago, or it was gifted to DB.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 02:38:03 AM »

If you're gonna run a successful sockpuppet or keep a second screen name handy in the event you get a granite pizza...you'd want to make that "person" look as opposite from you as possible.

You're from NJ....your sock lives in the Deep South.  etc. etc.

Where this one seems to have screwed up as do most of them eventually...is they have certain "crutch" phrases in their writing.  Things that make you go "wait a minute...this sounds familiar".  And then they are outed.

I think the only way to know for sure is to find a way to check ISP addresses.  But IMO it's about a 70-30 that this is Dain.

Maybe BadCat can run his DUmpster Diver program and tell if the two are the same.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 05:06:08 AM »
For anyone thinking that union made cars are the way to go, one only has to look at how well British Leyland turned out.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7q8lWEd-o[/youtube]

Now I do admit to owning a pre-bailout Wrangler, but my mother's Tundra was made in Kentucky
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 05:54:20 AM »
 :cheersmate: For the video.  Laughed through the whole thing.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 07:00:51 AM »
The love for imported vehicles is one thing that conservatives and liberals have in common. As for me, I'll never have one.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 08:04:40 AM »
Are the UAW pansies as forbidden from Toyota plants in Califunny as they are at other plants in the country?  I know GM has/had a strong manufacturing presence in Cali when I was a kid and if anything, the California UAW was even quicker on the "strike" trigger than their Michigander brethren.

You piqued my interest so I checked the labels on the door frame which tells you where it was manufactured and I also checked the owners manual. 

I did not see a single UAW logo anywhere and they usually are on most of the printed material, so I have to assume no UAW involvement in the manufacture of my truck in California.  :-)

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2013, 02:24:38 PM »
:cheersmate: For the video.  Laughed through the whole thing.

The best part was Jeremy's door falling off at the end.  Still trying to look through the tears all over my glasses to type, and laughing uncontrollably at times.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.