Author Topic: CCers stand on Syria...for the record  (Read 4906 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: CCers stand on Syria...for the record
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2013, 08:21:32 PM »
To some democrats, war is still all about politics;

Appearing on radio's Bill Press Show, the non-voting delegate from the District of Columbia also said if the President actually gets the votes he needs, "it’ll be because of loyalty of Democrats. They just don’t want to see him shamed and humiliated on the national stage"   

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/03/democratic-congresswoman-only-reason-i-d-vote-syrian-attack-loyalty-o
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2013, 09:18:03 PM »
Instead of arming Syrian rebels, we should be arming the Christians in west Africa. Let the Africans commit atrocities on the Muslims similar to what the Muslims have been doing to them. Let them push eastward until they reach the red sea. At the same time we arm the Christians up about Bosnia and encourage them to move south against Turkey and other Muslim nations. Then we arm the Hindu/Buddist in India and let them move north and westward against the Muslims. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Well JohnnyReb... the US can multitask. Why not do both?   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2013, 10:40:59 PM »
First there is the Iassa poopyhead angle.
Then there is the "because he is black" angle.
Then there is the "Costanza" angle, aka the "Fecal Touch"
The red line has been crossed, along with the rubicon.
Without one more factor I would be opposed, because we have no threat from what is going on there, and there is no vital US interest.
The trump card would be I would seriously consider changing my mind to oppose whatever owebuma wanted to do, which is a remake of the "Costanza" angle.
And last but not least, I would support almost anything that would most weaken rodeowebuma and or lead to his impeachment.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.