Author Topic: NFL season countdown (by jersey)  (Read 17209 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: NFL season countdown (by jersey)
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2008, 04:45:16 PM »
Oh . . . "Words Cannot Describe It," eh?

So, this emoticon will have to do . . .

:puke:

:tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
Oh . . . "Words Cannot Describe It," eh?

So, this emoticon will have to do . . .

:puke:

:tongue:

OK. H5 for trash talkin w/o getting "bit**y".
btw...
Oh man was I upset when my guys got moved to the NFC Weak. Oh man was I WRONG.   :rotf:

Welcome to the show!
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeW6bPKNTPI[/youtube]

If our back up RB (Momo) can make more catches like the one above, we may not even need WR's. Which is just as well because we don't have any.  :p
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:00 PM »
11 Kelly Stouffer days until NFL kickoff!
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2008, 08:15:19 PM »
9 Sonny Jurgensen days!!!

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2008, 09:36:53 PM »
Thanks for keeping it going free.  :cheersmate:

Missed putting up my man Jim yeasterday so here is #10 and #9 from me:

10 Jim Zorn days to go until kickoff baby!

Now only 9 Norm Johnson days to go!  :-)

- Ayn Rand

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2008, 07:15:13 AM »

My Uncle Orville was a retired CIA man and huge Redskins fan. He always said that Sonny Jurgenson was the best QB he ever saw and that he always threw spirals. Hard to believe that but I never saw him play as he was a bit before my time.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:09 AM »
Another H5, freedumb.  You respect the past.  :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2008, 03:08:05 PM »
8 Troy Aikman Days until kickoff.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:09:42 PM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2008, 05:12:14 PM »
and...

8 Matt Hasselbeck days until the new season starts!

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2008, 05:19:21 PM »
8 Steve Young days until life begins!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
7 Jon Kitna days (one short week) until NFL kickoff 2008!

- Ayn Rand

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
I am the biggest Seahawks fan I know and damned if I can find a Seahawks #6 pic. LOL

So instead, here is, er... this...

Just under 6 days to kickoff sportsfans!!

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »
I missed yesterday -- in flight:

7 JOHN ELWAY days until KICKOFFF!!!!!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2008, 05:46:27 PM »
I am the biggest Seahawks fan I know and damned if I can find a Seahawks #6 pic. LOL

So instead, here is, er... this...

Just under 6 days to kickoff sportsfans!!

OK, don't laugh.

6 Bubby Brister days until KICKOFF!!

When you pick yourself up off the floor, he has 2 SB rings and stepped in and went 5-0 for Denver in '98.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2008, 08:57:01 PM »
5 PAUL HORNUNG Days until kickoff!!!  Woo Hoo, we know who will be tomorrow!

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »

5 Rick  Engles days to go! (missed day)

4 Trent Dilfer days until NFL kickoff, yeeehaaa!!

3 Josh Brown days to go not counting Thursday.  :p

Or, 2 DAYS 21 HRS 54 MIN 52 SEC, if you want to be a jerk about it.  :-)

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »
Missed a day -- RRGGG -- the one I was looking forward to the most!

4 BRETT FAVRE DAYS until ko!!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2008, 10:20:52 PM »
3 BRONKO NAGURSKI days to go -- whoo hoo!!!

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »
1 Warren Moon Day until kickoff!

"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »
2 Todd Peterson days until NFL kickoff!

Are you ready for some football?  :hyper:

- Ayn Rand

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »

1 Warren Moon day until NFL 2008 kickoff!!!!!

Hey OH! F-U for taking "my guy" a few hours too early!  :rotf: (and a H5 for like-mindedness)  :p
1 DAY 00 HRS 50 MIN 43 SEC

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
ONE Gary Anderson day left!!!!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »
One Neil Rackers day left!!!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »
One Donald Igwebuike day + a few hours until KO!!!!!!

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2008, 05:26:14 PM »
One Neil Rackers day left!!!

That guy has put up some serious points in his career. Is he this threads first Cardinal btw? LOL

- Ayn Rand