Author Topic: Has Gearhart Chevrolet Discovered Doug Bulna's Sabotage Yet? (1-year!)  (Read 65980 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Has Gearhart Chevrolet Discovered Doug Bulna's Sabotage Yet?
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
Maybe Raven will let him crash on her couch.

As a renter, how long will he be able to afford to live in the rich district?

I feel the Dougie will so be able to relate to all of the DUmmies that claim to live in the ghetto, surrounded by high crime. Dougie is vehemently anti gun. I suspect that his attitude might change when he has to live among the sewer rats. As the old saying goes, a liberal is someone that hasn't been mugged yet.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2013, 07:24:21 PM »
Maybe he can run for city council so we can create www.electdougbulna.com page...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Tucker

« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »
Maybe he can run for city council so we can create www.electdougbulna.com page...

Deing a democrat in a deep red district, the outcome would be the same.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »
I think dear sweet doug, is job hunting right now.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2013, 07:36:12 PM »
Maybe someone could go by his house or call him up to console him.

http://wp.superpages.com/people/D-Bulna/Denville-NJ
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2013, 07:40:30 PM »
Yo, DUMMIES!!!!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM[/youtube]

How you like me now?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »
Great vid sparky, sent a tingle down my leg!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2013, 08:38:52 PM »
I'm surprised that Doug hasn't shown up at the DUmp. After being wallduded, there's no one he needs to conceal his lunacy from.

There's little likelihood of another job even close to the one he destroyed. He's established such an internet presence as an employer-sabotaging nutcase no one who looks will be able to miss it.

Both cali and the eponymous walldude came back to the DUmp to describe their downfalls with all the gory details. Cali even put up a long, hilarious my-bad apology, hoping the snobby tea barons would take her back. Maybe they would have, had she not smashed her leg in a drunken fall and then become a pain-pill addict.

DUmmy Raven never admitted her wallduding. After her DUmp rant about the ignorant Christian fundies who run the Rindge, NH city government was received by council members, there was a terse notice in the next council meeting minutes. They held a closed meeting on a personnel matter, then issued a notice that council had hired the chick who had been Raven's assistant to her Planning job. They did not even mention Jane Pitt's name. It was beautiful.

Doug will return to the DUmp.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
I'm surprised that Doug hasn't shown up at the DUmp. After being wallduded, there's no one he needs to conceal his lunacy from.

There's little likelihood of another job even close to the one he destroyed. He's established such an internet presence as an employer-sabotaging nutcase no one who looks will be able to miss it.

Both cali and the eponymous walldude came back to the DUmp to describe their downfalls with all the gory details. Cali even put up a long, hilarious my-bad apology, hoping the snobby tea barons would take her back. Maybe they would have, had she not smashed her leg in a drunken fall and then become a pain-pill addict.

DUmmy Raven never admitted her wallduding. After her DUmp rant about the ignorant Christian fundies who run the Rindge, NH city government was received by council members, there was a terse notice in the next council meeting minutes. They held a closed meeting on a personnel matter, then issued a notice that council had hired the chick who had been Raven's assistant to her Planning job. They did not even mention Jane Pitt's name. It was beautiful.

Doug will return to the DUmp.

But will / has Skinner put him in the Dummy protection program (new nom de plume) ? 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2013, 09:10:03 PM »
To answer the OP question: YES, Gearheart knows. A call was made. he is fired. Let the celebrations begin!

He should count his blessings. Had he not been fired, he definitely wouldn't have liked what was coming down the pike for him next.

However, if he shows back up on the island either as DB or under a new name, and starts shooting off his stupid mouth, all bets are off. You hear me, Doug?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2013, 09:17:50 PM »
But will / has Skinner put him in the Dummy protection program (new nom de plume) ? 
He's way too DUmb to change his style.

He'd be almost as easy to spot as Pam Dawson or TiTtyboy when they returned under new names.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2013, 09:31:46 PM »
Benghazi!
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2013, 09:35:35 PM »
Benghazi!
What difference does it make that 4 great Americans are dead, and the administration responsible is not held accountable ?

DB better find a 1%er to give him a job. 1%ers can come in real handy to libs, so they should be wary of killing the goose who laid the golden egg.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2013, 10:05:41 PM »
Dougie got out-Foxed.

- - - - - - - - - -

The shut-down Fox jumped over the lousy Doug.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »
I know that the lyrics don't match, but . . .

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js[/youtube]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gern

« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2013, 06:18:52 AM »

Crazy...Did that really happen?  Rindge is about 45 minutes from me in western NH.  My GF's parents live there.  It's a quiet, rural town full of good folk. Quite pretty, I might add; it's in the shadow of the Monadnock Mountains.

I can't believe Will Pitt's lunatic mother was ever involved in politics there.  It's about as conservative as you can get.  Most of rural NH is.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2013, 06:33:39 AM »
Crazy...Did that really happen?  Rindge is about 45 minutes from me in western NH.  My GF's parents live there.  It's a quiet, rural town full of good folk. Quite pretty, I might add; it's in the shadow of the Monadnock Mountains.

I can't believe Will Pitt's lunatic mother was ever involved in politics there.  It's about as conservative as you can get.  Most of rural NH is.

She was city attorney, or something like that, for Rindge.

Obviously she moved up there to escape the high crime, the congestion, the corruption, the squalidity, of her native state.  She voted to make it thus, and should've stayed there, instead of going up to soil a clean pristine place.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gern

« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2013, 06:57:55 AM »
Obviously she moved up there to escape the high crime, the congestion, the corruption, the squalidity, of her native state.  She voted to make it thus, and should've stayed there, instead of going up to soil a clean pristine place.

We have that problem throughout NH.  This once pristine red state in a sea of blue has turned a nasty blue.

Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont liberals have swarmed over our borders and infected our state.  Especially in southern NH, where the Stalinists from the effete suburbs of Boston have migrated north to escape high taxes and overbearing social programs, only to get themselves elected to local town councils where they promptly institute high taxes and overbearing social programs.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2013, 07:16:32 AM »
Some lessons from this that the DUmmies should learn but will not because they are DUmmies.
1. Do not bad mouth your employer on the internet.
2. Do not bad mouth any other persons employer on the internet either.
3. Do not hide equipment owned by your employer to make cheap political statements.
4. Do not make cheap political statements (or loud ones) at work. Work while at work, that is what they are paying you for.
5. Do not spend all day hanging out on lefty websites.
6. Do not go into work looking like you should be in a folk band. Get a haircut and trim the facial hair. The male DUmmies should do that too.

I am sure there are others but those are the ones that seem to be the most obvious.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online Karin

« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2013, 07:29:51 AM »
To me, the most egregious thing he did was to say "I'm SYSADMIN so I can tell them whatever I want."  As an employer, that would have started clanging bells in my head. 

The second was the attitude that Fox playing on the TV was giving him a "hostile work environment," therefore he was entitled to sabatoge the equipment.  The fact that the TV is there for the customer base, who by all accounts tend conservative, didn't even occur to him. 

What really pissed me off was his saying "Benghazi!"  over and over again, followed by the  :rotf: ugly icon they have over there, the one with the kicking leg. 

Doug Bulna got fired!   :lmao:
Doug Bulna got fired!   :rofl:
Doug Bulna got fired!    :rotf:
Doug Bulna got fired!   :lol:

Offline Tucker

« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2013, 07:32:56 AM »
I still believe that the local police should walk around Dougie's neighborhood using a rotting corpse detecting Dog.

Online Karin

« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »
Oh and remember this?

Response to DainBramaged (Original post)
Wed Aug 21, 2013, 09:16 PM
 CaliforniaPeggy (105,725 posts)
1. That was an excellent move, my dear DainBramaged!

Followed by an icon holding a "You Rock" sign. 

And you DUmmies wonder why we think you're dumb as shit?  This self-destructive little stunt was an "excellent move," according to you idiots.   

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2013, 08:01:06 AM »
If your move was designed to get you fired so you could sit home on your fat arse, then yep...it was a good move.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2013, 08:18:18 AM »
Crazy...Did that really happen?  Rindge is about 45 minutes from me in western NH.  My GF's parents live there.  It's a quiet, rural town full of good folk. Quite pretty, I might add; it's in the shadow of the Monadnock Mountains.

I can't believe Will Pitt's lunatic mother was ever involved in politics there.  It's about as conservative as you can get.  Most of rural NH is.

Most of the towns along the CT river and up in the North Country have gone blue, along with most of the Seacoast region.  Flatlanders filling over from VT and Maine, and retirees going, "Gimme mah free shit!"

And add to the mix the fact Rindge is a college town with very high unemployment, and yeah, you get the picture.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford