Author Topic: ‘Navigators’ will have access to Americans’ personal information...  (Read 2095 times)

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
I don't know if you would ever get these gumment workers to correct ANYTHING wrong in the information about your healthcare. I will bet that the monkeys you will be talking to wont have the authority to change the data base, fill out 10 forms in triplicate and we will call you!!! Ever had a problem with a auto title? will be the same thing.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Dori

I don't know if you would ever get these gumment workers to correct ANYTHING wrong in the information about your healthcare. I will bet that the monkeys you will be talking to wont have the authority to change the data base, fill out 10 forms in triplicate and we will call you!!! Ever had a problem with a auto title? will be the same thing.

And just think about the mischief it can cause.  What if they use a wrong code for something and it gets leaked.  Good way to hurt your political enemies. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline whiffleball

Re: ‘Navigators’ will have access to Americans’ personal information...
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2013, 04:18:46 PM »
And just think about the mischief it can cause.  What if they use a wrong code for something and it gets leaked.  Good way to hurt your political enemies. 

That's what I was thinking.  OFA et al will make good use of patient database.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Linda, that sounds very strange.  Did you ever find out who the hell is was?  They have those ads on TV warning elderly people not to give out information over the phone.  I can see huge fraud and scams rampant through the whole mess!  Nobody knows what's going on, so they can easily be fooled into giving out all sorts of information.

"It's in Obamacare, didn't you know that?  Under penalty of fine and jail you must provide to me your ______" 

I don't answer the phone if I don't know the number.

I still do not know who called her. But she is smart enough not to give out her information. If she has a question about something she will have my husband call the people back to get clarification for her. She didn't like them knowing more about her info than she did either.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.