Author Topic: Hey freepwads, you vile racist toads: Wrong again  (Read 2436 times)

Offline JLO

Re: Hey freepwads, you vile racist toads: Wrong again
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 09:12:28 PM »
Well the good thing to come out of all this is the conversation that's going on that the media is ignoring, and that's people asking the question about crime in the black community and why that isn't addressed. I can't tell you how many calls I've heard on the radio of people asking that question, and every chance we get on social media we need to ask that question.

I listened to Joe Soucheray (Twin Cities AM radio) today while driving & I had forgotten how much I enjoy listening to him. 

He talked of Beyonnce coming to the Twin Cities, MN and asking the audience for a moment of silence for Trayvon Martin, during her concert.  Well, old Joe went off and wondered about why she doesn't ask for silent moments for all the black youth death's in Chicago, etc.   :???:

Good point I thought.

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline thundley4

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 09:32:56 PM »
I listened to Joe Soucheray (Twin Cities AM radio) today while driving & I had forgotten how much I enjoy listening to him. 

He talked of Beyonnce coming to the Twin Cities, MN and asking the audience for a moment of silence for Trayvon Martin, during her concert.  Well, old Joe went off and wondered about why she doesn't ask for silent moments for all the black youth death's in Chicago, etc.   :???:

Good point I thought.

Her concert would be one long silent moment.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 09:35:24 PM »
...There is a violent riot in Oakland right now.  Surprise, surprise. 

Unless I miss my mark...

Oakland is a liberal town.

LET IT BURN!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 09:36:16 PM »
Her concert would be one long silent moment.

And that's bad HOW, exactly?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 06:57:51 AM »
And that's bad HOW, exactly?

I had the same thought.  :-)

Wait am I racist because I don't like her "music"?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 07:53:44 AM »

Good point I thought.

Sean brought it up last night on his TV show too, if we keep bringing it up at some point they're going to be forced to address the issue.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 11:33:26 AM »
Well, old Joe went off and wondered about why she doesn't ask for silent moments for all the black youth death's in Chicago, etc.
NO! Don't draw attention to all the hoodrats killing one another!

They might stop.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 12:05:54 PM »
cali (83,522 posts)

Hey freepwads, you vile racist toads: Wrong again

Last edited Sun Jul 14, 2013, 05:44 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

of course with your tiny, hate filled little brains, that's hardly a surprise, but for months you breathlessly, eagerly predicted riots- you know rampaging black folks- not that that's what you actually call them.

Bzzzt, racist pig freepwad failure/

The comments about Trayvon Martin, in your filthy sty run by the grotesque Jim Robinson, are racist beyond belief. All the while you deny that there's such a thing as white racism anymore, and bleat on about how all blacks are racists. the hypocrisy over in your hate filled barn where Jim milks you suckers, his flock, is like parody. Only it's real and that really is who you freepwads are.

I could go on and on. I won't bother. I won't bother pointing out your "christian" comments about Theresa Heinz Kerry or the unbelievably hateful comments about all Muslims and how they should all be killed. Genocide is something you freaks advocate on a regular basis.

I do have a few wishes for you filthy homophobic, racist misogynist (I'd hit it. Not guilty) pieces of dog shit:

May marriage equality ruin all your marriages.

May a black, gay Muslim democratic activist couple with 5 kids move next door to you

May there be a Democratic President elected in perpetuity.

May your children all be liberals and their children's children and...

It is scum like you that keep racism alive. You are the bigot. Such small minded people.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 09:04:25 PM »
It's the left that's racist and blacks are racist.

I can find no errors in that statement.

Congratulations, racist bitch.   :bird:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx