Author Topic: Zionism's Dead End: Separation and Transfer  (Read 26435 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Zionism's Dead End: Separation and Transfer
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2013, 07:58:27 AM »
I can see where a solution to the Jewish presence in Palestine begins with an understanding of which side profits more from war than peace. The corporate spin has always held Israel has pursued peace while Arabs prefer (losing) one war after another. There's an alternative view on the left that claims major Arab states proposed a settlement to the Jewish occupation of Palestine at the UNSC in 1976:

"The basic principles have been accepted by virtually the entire world, including the Arab states (who go on to call for full normalization of relations), the Organization of Islamic States (including Iran), and relevant non-state actors (including Hamas). A settlement along these lines was first proposed at the U.N. Security Council in January 1976 by the major Arab states.

"Israel refused to attend the session.

"The U.S. vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980..."

We're not likely to agree on my source
Can you see an independent source for this claim we might agree on?

http://chomsky.info/articles/20100427.htm

Keep citing Chomsky all you want.  But he's not an expert...by his OWN admission on the subject...in fact he's an apologist for the PLO and Hamas and Hezbollah...as are you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2013, 07:59:34 AM »
What I want to know is when Georgie is renouncing his US citizenship and leaving the country? Judging by his posts, he seems to hate America with every fiber of his worthless soul.

Another thing is why haven't Georgie's two idiotic threads been moved to the Mind Numbing Stupidity forum and where they belong? If any thread fit the bill it would be those two

The more this anti-semite continues to quote Chomsky and beat the same disproven dead horse about Israel...I'm becoming convinced it a green card not his Citizenship he's gonna have to give up.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2013, 08:10:27 AM »
The more this anti-semite continues to quote Chomsky and beat the same disproven dead horse about Israel...I'm becoming convinced it a green card not his Citizenship he's gonna have to give up.

I'm going to start using the dead horse picture in response to Georgie's posts.....it's a lot easier for responding to his tripe.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline georgephillip

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2013, 08:39:47 AM »
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2 million Arabs.
Jewish state?????

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2013, 08:41:26 AM »
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2 million Arabs.
Jewish state?????

1948 U.N. Resolution 181.  Palestinians offered their own state.

The refused and chose to invade Israel.

They chose poorly.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
 :beathorse:
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2 million Arabs.
Jewish state?????

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2013, 09:05:35 AM »
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2 million Arabs.
Jewish state?????

What do you expect?  He's trying desperately to avoid directly answering any question posed to him so far, because it'll be proof of what a racist, antisemitic cocksucker he is.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2013, 11:12:47 AM »
Ask Hugo.

"At the start of his speech Wednesday, during which Chavez referred to President Bush as 'the devil,' Chavez held up a book by Noam Chomsky, 'Hegemony or Survival: America?s Quest for Global Dominance,' and recommended it to everyone in the General Assembly, as well as to the American people.

"'I call upon all American brothers and sisters to read the book so they can know about the devil they have at home', said Chavez in direct reference to US president George W. Bush.

"On Thursday afternoon, 'Hegemony or Survival,' originally published in 2003, had jumped into the top 10 of Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com. , ballooning from its original 160.772 position out of the millions of titles offered by the two editing companies."

http://en.mercopress.com/2006/09/21/noam-chomsky-makes-it-to-the-best-sellers-list

Best-selling authors often prove their expertise of a given situation in the market place.
Popularity isn't expertise. You must have been one of the pet rock buyers. You make Chavez your hero, and Bush the devil. Your character has been made very clear by you, and it is wanting.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2013, 11:21:58 AM »
Hugo Chavez... Hugo Chavez... that's like asking Hitler on how to pursue world peace.

Release the Bees on this heathen!

Offline Dori

« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2013, 11:38:10 AM »

My question about Chomsky remains the same...what qualifies him to be an expert on the situation...other than he shares your narrow minded bigoted views?

Chomsky is the same kind of Jew as Soros is.  Both are anti American and anti Israel.

Michael Medved wrote a book on these types of Jews. 

I don't know why this dude is so in love with Chomsky, but what else can you expect out of our liberal educational system. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »
More of just an oddity then anything, vehemently disagrees with the presence of Israel and likes to quote Noam Chomsky and wiki.

Another amateur, huh?  Yeah, not worth wasting the ammo on, I see.  Have fun.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline georgephillip

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »
1948 U.N. Resolution 181.  Palestinians offered their own state.

The refused and chose to invade Israel.

They chose poorly.
UNGR 181 was non-binding and never implemented hence the indigenous Arab population of Mandate Palestine had two good reasons to reject an offer which gave 55% of their land to one-third of the population. Why don't you explain where the UN got moral/legal authority from that entitled them to make any offer to the indigenous Semites of Palestine?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »
UNGR 181 was non-binding and never implemented hence the indigenous Arab population of Mandate Palestine had two good reasons to reject an offer which gave 55% of their land to one-third of the population. Why don't you explain where the UN got moral/legal authority from that entitled them to make any offer to the indigenous Semites of Palestine?

It wasn't implemented you ignorant prig because the Arabs refused to recognize a Jewish state.  They vowed to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth before they'd ever recognize Israel.

What part of the Palestinians did it to themselves is so damn hard for you to get through your racist skull?

Offline georgephillip

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2013, 03:38:36 PM »
It wasn't implemented you ignorant prig because the Arabs refused to recognize a Jewish state.  They vowed to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth before they'd ever recognize Israel.

What part of the Palestinians did it to themselves is so damn hard for you to get through your racist skull?
What part of self-determination gets your panties in a bunch?
Arab Palestinians didn't recognize western imperialists giving 55% of their land to Zionist hordes from Europe.
What would you have done...kiss the first Jew ass that waddled by?
Sure you would.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2013, 03:46:49 PM »
What part of self-determination gets your panties in a bunch?

Nothing.  I'm all for it.  But I don't blame someone else if I choose not to use it.

Arab Palestinians didn't recognize western imperialists giving 55% of their land to Zionist hordes from Europe.

It wasn't their land to begin with dumbass.  The two states were taken from land in Trans-Jordan and Egypt.  There was no Palestinian lan to be stolen.

What would you have done...kiss the first Jew ass that waddled by?
Sure you would.

I don't kiss anyone's ass Jew, Christian or sh*thead bigot like you.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2013, 04:48:22 PM »
Chomsky is the same kind of Jew as Soros is.  Both are anti American and anti Israel.

Michael Medved wrote a book on these types of Jews. 

I don't know why this dude is so in love with Chomsky, but what else can you expect out of our liberal educational system. 

Noam Chomsky is a nutjob and self-hating Jew.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline georgephillip

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2013, 05:06:59 PM »
Nothing.  I'm all for it.  But I don't blame someone else if I choose not to use it.

It wasn't their land to begin with dumbass.  The two states were taken from land in Trans-Jordan and Egypt.  There was no Palestinian lan to be stolen.

I don't kiss anyone's ass Jew, Christian or sh*thead bigot like you.

You're all for self-determination?

"self-de·ter·mi·na·tion (slfd-tûrm-nshn)
n.
1. Determination of one's own fate or course of action without compulsion; free will.
2. Freedom of the people of a given area to determine their own political status; independence."

Then explain why you support the UN decision to prevent Jews and Arabs from determining their own political status in 1948 Palestine?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-determination

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
You're all for self-determination?

"self-de·ter·mi·na·tion (slfd-tûrm-nshn)
n.
1. Determination of one's own fate or course of action without compulsion; free will.
2. Freedom of the people of a given area to determine their own political status; independence."

Then explain why you support the UN decision to prevent Jews and Arabs from determining their own political status in 1948 Palestine?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-determination

For the umpteenth time, what part of "The Arab squatters on Israeli land made their choice in 1948" don't you understand?  They chose to cling to their hatred of Jews, instead of accepting territory of their own.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline georgephillip

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2013, 08:38:22 PM »
For the umpteenth time, what part of "The Arab squatters on Israeli land made their choice in 1948" don't you understand?  They chose to cling to their hatred of Jews, instead of accepting territory of their own.

Some of those that you call "Arab squatters" had ancestors living continuously in Palestine for 1500 years before 1948.
Many of them had valid deeds to land they were evicted from at the point of a Jewish bayonet.
The "choice" they were offered came from the UN, a fig-leaf for western colonial interests.
Self-determination for Jew and Arab alike in 1948 would have required an election.
The likely result would have been a federation among assorted Semites with none receiving extra credit based on their religion.
Had such an election taken place, it isn't likely western oil companies and arms corporations would have made as much money from the blood of Semites over the last three generations.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2013, 08:45:22 PM »
^Your crusade has had no effect, and will have no effect of influencing any rational conservative. Let alone any here.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2013, 08:45:32 PM »
Some of those that you call "Arab squatters" had ancestors living continuously in Palestine for 1500 years before 1948.

Those Jooos you hate so much had ancestors live in that area continuously for 5000 years. Who came first, fool, Muzzies? Or those Jooos you despise so much?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline georgephillip

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2013, 09:18:24 PM »
Those Jooos you hate so much had ancestors live in that area continuously for 5000 years. Who came first, fool, Muzzies? Or those Jooos you despise so much?
I'm no expert, but I strongly suspect both groups of modern-day Jews and Arabs had common ancestors living between the River and the sea for thousands of years before either religion lurched into existence. The question that needs answering right now isn't about who was there first; it's about whether all those currently living on that tiny slice of real estate will live in a Jewish state or a democratic state.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2013, 09:24:30 PM »
Can you name one arab democratic state where democracy was not imposed upon them by imperialist aggresors?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2013, 09:47:14 PM »
live in a Jewish state or a democratic state.

But, then again, you repeat yourself.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:39 PM »
I'm no expert, but I strongly suspect both groups of modern-day Jews and Arabs had common ancestors living between the River and the sea for thousands of years before either religion lurched into existence. The question that needs answering right now isn't about who was there first; it's about whether all those currently living on that tiny slice of real estate will live in a Jewish state or a democratic state.

I'm glad to hear you're no expert -- which is probably why you've been posting stuff from Chomsky left and right. Apparently Chomsky is some sort of "expert."   :whatever:

But more to the point -- what makes you think that a Jewish state isn't a democratic state at the same time?

And what makes you think that the current "state" that represents itself as "Palestinian" is democratic?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.