Author Topic: Tim Russert Dies, BFEE to blame?  (Read 3100 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Tim Russert Dies, BFEE to blame?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 12:23:49 PM »
They are now reporting that Russert had coronary artery disease...guess taht's the BFEE's fault too.

Cheney musta gave it to him during one of the times he was on the show.

:whatever:

I saw a clip of an interview that VP Cheney did this morning about Russert.  The VP said that he wished he had known that Russert had this--they could have compared notes . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
Sheesh! These people lower the IQ of the entire planet.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »
Update on my last post:

Occam Bandage  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Fri Jun-13-08 06:38 PM
Response to Reply #39
62. entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Mole?   :-)
Sometimes in order to come up with a good Conspiracy Theory or DUmmie entertainment, whether it be Eyes Wide Shut or Global Warming(TM) or history being one immortal man who continually learns and his name is Palmer Eldritch or a burning rabbit  cage as proof fire doesn't melt steel or weather being a complete and separately distinct thing from climate not even capable of co-existing on the same planet or following existing election law being the equal of stealing an election, it becomes not only quite necessary to unnecessarily mix unrelated entities together but violently shake and tempestuously stir them at the same time within the confines of a small tea pot.  And, um, mix languages and most importantly, present metaphor as scientific reason.  That's my personal favorite.  (In fact, I don't even see why we need science when we already have English, but that's another post entirely).

Anyway, QED, Occam had no idea what he was on about.  But he lived before the Age of the Internets so can't really be judged anything other than innocent, I am sure.  And I am also sure, or very nearly so, that if he had seen the DUmmie Underground or the Daily KOmmies he would immediately revoke his axiom and proclaim it the folly that it is and become an English major.  After all, if there is a Universal Mind, must it be sane? Not if the sleep of reason can so easily spawn liberalism.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 12:56:59 PM by Duke Nukum »
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 02:41:35 PM »
I give it a week more before a full-blown Russert-silencing conspiracy group is cookin'.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 05:34:15 PM »
Update on my last post:

Occam Bandage  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Fri Jun-13-08 06:38 PM
Response to Reply #39
62. entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Mole?   :-)

"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem", roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity".

Or, the simple answer is usually the right one.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 10:46:58 PM »
One word....     WELLSTONED
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart