Author Topic: guess the primitive gut  (Read 23468 times)

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: guess the primitive gut
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
No denying that you are a DUmmy.

You post, as a link to solidify your silly assertion, from the huffington and puffington site.

Now you see why we make fun of you. It's so easy. You're the funniest when you try to be serious.

More poll denial, like leading up to the election when Romney was going to sweep the electoral college?   :rofl:  :rotf:
Maybe you can have Neil Newhouse "unskew" you some polls that show you what you want to believe?  It will only cost a few mil.   :rotf: :rofl:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2013, 07:19:42 PM »
More poll denial, like leading up to the election when Romney was going to sweep the electoral college?   :rofl:  :rotf:
Maybe you can have Neil Newhouse "unskew" you some polls that show you what you want to believe?  It will only cost a few mil.   :rotf: :rofl:

Would that be the same as a mole posting a link/poll at the DUmp from FOX, Daily Caller or Breibart?

The poll results posted in the "Politics 2013" section are the funniest.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2013, 07:20:46 PM »
Would that be the same as a mole posting a link/poll at the DUmp from FOX, Daily Caller or Breibart?

The poll results posted in the "Politics 2013" section are the funniest.

Not really, but feel free to consult a different poll or better yet, an average of polls. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2013, 07:23:52 PM »
Ironic, because I say this to some of my most ardent yet virulent followers on DU, but you need to find a hobby.  Read a book, restore your car, paint the garage, do something productive.  I myself waste enough time there, and I agree with the general purpose of the site.  I can't imagine why a Republican would fritter his time away by reading posts from people he despises.  Life is short.  Do something you enjoy.
That's why I read DU.

Besides, how I choose to waste my time is nunyourdamnbusiness.  
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »
That's why I read DU.

Besides, how I choose to waste my time is nunyourdamnbusiness.  

Well, in that case, I'm glad to do my part in bringing a little entertainment to your life. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2013, 07:26:18 PM »
Well, in that case, I'm glad to do my part in bringing a little entertainment to your life. 

And you do so little, so well.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2013, 07:29:41 PM »
And you do so little, so well.   :lmao:

Aw shucks, I'm flattered.   :yahoo:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
Still no evidence on income differences. Your point about your views on Duers is relevant only in terms of your own uninformed view of the word.  You listen to too much Rush and Fox.  Worst of all, you and much of the GOP base believe them, which is why your party is in the toilet and descending further down the sewer pipes every day.  You really need to worry about how you're being fleeced rather than Democrats.  Though your point about the nation's elite is well taken, and it applies to both parties.

Yes, dinner was geat.  Thanks for asking.

And Vegas and Blue Bloods is on tonight.

Who said I was going to offer you evidence?  I know it's true.  I don't care what you want to believe.  You can fall over dead for all I care, and the sooner you do the better, you skank.

If I was being fleeced I would worry.  I'm not.  I just know how to make the system work for me.  The majority of the left doesn't, ergo they complain, as evidenced at the island.

Now answer my questions relevant to this thread.  How much do you weigh?  I'm guessing somewhere between 250 and 300 lbs.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2013, 07:42:28 PM »
Well, this thread has become far more interesting than I imagined it would.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
Yes, dinner was geat.  Thanks for asking.

And Vegas and Blue Bloods is on tonight.

Who said I was going to offer you evidence?  I know it's true.  I don't care what you want to believe.  You can fall over dead for all I care, and the sooner you do the better, you skank.

If I was being fleeced I would worry.  I'm not.  I just know how to make the system work for me.  The majority of the left doesn't, ergo they complain, as evidenced at the island.

Now answer my questions relevant to this thread.  How much do you weigh?  I'm guessing somewhere between 250 and 300 lbs.

Yes, you know.  Just like you knew Romney was headed for a landslide.  Republicans don't need no dern facts.  

You post in the Men's Group on DU, don't you?  I can tell by your winning personality and keen intellect.  

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2013, 07:44:28 PM »
Let me offer some help.  Go tell the little whinney pant sissys over at Skin's island that Dear Leader isn't going to do anything.  There will be no changes in SS or Medicare.  There will be no new taxes.  Helicopter Ben will continue to pump money into the economy, and they'll get their SS checks just like normal. Of course when the printing press stops one day (and it will stop one day), that $1000/mo SS check will be able to buy a $500 gallon of milk and the other $500 will almost fill half a tank of gas, but you got paid what you were promised by SS, so shut up about it.  Oh, and they aren't going to eliminate the cap on SS.  It will continue to slowly rise and there will be a cut off point, always lower than what the whackos you hang out with want it to be, but who cares what you dolts want?  You're nobodies.  You're the moochers in life.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2013, 07:45:14 PM »
Wow a real live DUmmy posting here. That is pretty rare.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2013, 07:48:34 PM »
Wow a real live DUmmy posting here. That is pretty rare.

Emphasis on the DUmmy.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2013, 07:49:08 PM »
Blah, blah, blah....

Holy Moley!!  Do you not know how to use the posting features here?  Don't post in the same block where I'm quoted.

Gotta explain everything to you children.

What is it?  250 lbs?  300 lbs?  Tell us, fatass.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
DU has a men's group?
I would think that would be sexist.

Do the feminazis approve that the men get their own group?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2013, 07:54:58 PM »
Let me offer some help.  Go tell the little whinney pant sissys over at Skin's island that Dear Leader isn't going to do anything.  There will be no changes in SS or Medicare.  There will be no new taxes.  Helicopter Ben will continue to pump money into the economy, and they'll get their SS checks just like normal. Of course when the printing press stops one day (and it will stop one day), that $1000/mo SS check will be able to buy a $500 gallon of milk and the other $500 will almost fill half a tank of gas, but you got paid what you were promised by SS, so shut up about it.  Oh, and they aren't going to eliminate the cap on SS.  It will continue to slowly rise and there will be a cut off point, always lower than what the whackos you hang out with want it to be, but who cares what you dolts want?  You're nobodies.  You're the moochers in life..

The debt is a concern, not of course do to SS but because of your party's last president who increased the size of the government by unprecedented levels, started two wars on the national credit card, and created a massive subsidy for Big Pharma through Medicare Part D.  Obama has actually decreased the deficit.  Republicans increase spending more than Democratic administrations, as even the Wall Street Journal as pointed out.   I don't get into the SS threads.  Way too much hysteria over something, that as you point out, is not going to happen.  Republicans don't want to cut entitlements any more than most Dems do. 

You do realize that Republicans receive far more in subsidies than Democrats?  Every red state except for Texas receives more in federal subsidies than it pays in taxes, while blue states are the opposite.  The biggest recipients of government services and aid are the elderly, a demographic that votes Republican.  The biggest difference is you all think it's deserved when it goes to you but not anyone else.  A combination of poor education and lack of self awareness produces a Republican voter. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2013, 07:55:02 PM »
OK, it's almost 9pm and Vegas is coming on.

Final offer.  I'm going with 275lbs.

Try to gain some more weight, tubby.  The sooner you fall over dead, the better.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2013, 07:55:38 PM »
DU has a men's group?
I would think that would be sexist.

Do the feminazis approve that the men get their own group?

No

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2013, 07:58:10 PM »
OK, it's almost 9pm and Vegas is coming on.

Final offer.  I'm going with 275lbs.

Try to gain some more weight, tubby.  The sooner you fall over dead, the better.

Maybe one day I'll catch up to you, but the fat between your ears is truly unparalleled. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »
The debt is a concern, not of course do to SS but because of your party's last president who increased the size of the government by unprecedented levels, started two wars on the national credit card, and created a massive subsidy for Big Pharma through Medicare Part D.  Obama has actually decreased the deficit.  Republicans increase spending more than Democratic administrations, as even the Wall Street Journal as pointed out.   I don't get into the SS threads.  Way too much hysteria over something, that as you point out, is not going to happen.  Republicans don't want to cut entitlements any more than most Dems do. 

You do realize that Republicans receive far more in subsidies than Democrats?  Every red state except for Texas receives more in federal subsidies than it pays in taxes, while blue states are the opposite.  The biggest recipients of government services and aid are the elderly, a demographic that votes Republican.  The biggest difference is you all think it's deserved when it goes to you but not anyone else.  A combination of poor education and lack of self awareness produces a Republican voter. 

Wow. A typing bovine.  And a stupid one at that.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2013, 08:04:43 PM »
Wow. A typing bovine.  And a stupid one at that.

Find evidence to refute my points.  The statics on state subsidies are at the Tax Foundation website.  You can tell the rest through looking at a federal budget and exist polls.  Besides defense, the largest federal expenditures are Social Security and Medicare.  Both programs primarily benefit the elderly.  Exit polls from 2012 show that seniors voted for Romney. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »
Find evidence to refute my points.  The statics on state subsidies are at the Tax Foundation website.  You can tell the rest through looking at a federal budget and exist polls.  Besides defense, the largest federal expenditures are Social Security and Medicare.  Both programs primarily benefit the elderly.  Exit polls from 2012 show that seniors voted for Romney. 

Yeah, we've seen and heard your commie talking points a million times since you inserted your mulatto messiah and his fanatics into D.C.

Go back to the Dump, Elsie.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2013, 08:17:12 PM »
Please only use RawStory and posts from the literay Giant, William Rivers Pitt, as proof of your points.

And if you must, use one of nadin's previous life experiences... :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2013, 08:19:47 PM »
Please only use RawStory and posts from the literay Giant, William Rivers Pitt, as proof of your points.

And if you must, use one of nadin's previous life experiences... :-)

Hey now....SH/it quoted 'exit polls'.
Ain't that good enough?