Author Topic: God bless the sex worker  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: God bless the sex worker
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 04:26:29 PM »
Meh. Screw 'em.
All they do is lay around.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »
You would think the primitives would hate sex work. I mean it is work isn't it? I thought most of them were allergic to it.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline dixierose

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 06:06:54 PM »
You would think the primitives would hate sex work. I mean it is work isn't it? I thought most of them were allergic to it.

Does it count as work if you can do it laying on your back?
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 06:20:13 PM »
zappaman (7,970 posts)

12. Well, one is a Dental Assistant and the other works the pole at a local club

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I see nothing wrong with prostitution. My way of thinking is it is gonna happen, so whoop-dee-do. It is the oldest profession after all. The people that engage in that type of behavior, both male and female, are going to run into Darwin sooner or later. Better than them sitting at home getting a welfare check.

I say legalize it and tax the hell out of it cause you ain't gonna stop it. You just cannot legislate morality.

Flame away and make sure you bitch slap me often.  :fuelfire:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 06:59:30 PM »
alright  :???:

It'll make sense the longer you're here.  Unfortunately, vesta's posts won't. :lmao: :-)
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 07:37:13 PM »
Zappaman so gets under their skin    :-)

Yes, he does.

When I saw the title of this thread I just figured that it was some exaggeration to poke fun at the DUmmies. It seems I briefly forgot what DUers are and didn't think they would have such a thread title.

As punishment for my brief bout of ignorance I will got sit in the corner for a half of an hour.

I don't think it's possible to over exaggerate anything about the (D)Ump.  Deviant, psychotic, psychopatic, debilitated, arrogant, ignorant.....anything you can think of, it's there somewhere.

But mostly, stupid.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:53:49 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 07:38:19 PM »
Does this mean it is ok to objectify women just so long as they feel empowered while swinging on a stripper pole? I assume that is "DU Approved" behavior according to the thread that was brought over.

Good for a laugh.

[youtube=425,350]/T5IPHJG42kk[/youtube]
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 01:41:30 AM »
The Bituminous Critter's post #5 is WTF-overthetop-bizarre.  Impossible to say whether it was intended to drip with sarcasm or be taken as literal truth, and there isn't enough of a follow-up post from her/it to tell (A little confusing at first glance, since BrainsBane uses the same avatar and goes on a ferocious femininist rampage at great length later, while the Critter drops from sight after a second brief and possibly-sarcastic post).

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 02:52:03 AM »

Not to mention, don't DUmmies claim "all sex is rape"?

SO, they hate work, they hate sex, but like the idea of "sex work".

Riiiiight...... 

:facepalm:

I'll be back later.  I need an aspirin. 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 04:46:51 AM »
It is the oldest profession after all.

Naaah--hunting is the oldest profession.  How was the prostitute paid, anyway? :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 06:46:01 AM »
Naaah--hunting is the oldest profession.  How was the prostitute paid, anyway? :tongue:

Lets see now what is the difference between a mistress, a prostitute, a Slut and a Gold Digger ???

Some how the old saying about men comes to mind.   A man can marry a woman as she is the best Italian cook in town, somewhere after 7 years of eating her food he may decide to sample Chinese or Irish cooking. 

Variety my Grand mother told me keeps a man happy, when a man is happy so will be the wife and family.  Keep him on his toes so he wants to come home after work to find something interesting going on.  Most important is if after a few years he suddenly becomes jealous of other males------Look out, he is up to no good.

Old fashioned advice yes but  way back then divorce was very uncommon.  Also the fact that the woman keep the books the men had no way to have money to spend on another woman.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 03:32:58 PM »
Naaah--hunting is the oldest profession.  How was the prostitute paid, anyway? :tongue:

Hunting was not a profession. Hunting was a way to keep from starving.  :tongue: :tongue:

Just like swimming is not a sport... swimming is a way to keep from drowning!!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 03:44:35 PM by I_B_Perky »

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 03:38:52 PM »
Lets see now what is the difference between a mistress, a prostitute, a Slut and a Gold Digger ???

A slut costs you dinner, a movie and drinks and the sex ain't guaranteed. A prostitute costs more, but the sex is guaranteed. A gold digger costs a whole lot more, and the sex is usually guaranteed. A mistress costs even more than that cause you paying for her and the wife, especially if the wife is a gold digger, and the sex is usually guaranteed.

Happy to help you out Vesta!    :tongue: :tongue:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 03:44:24 PM »
Perky is such a kind and thoughtful person, for helping.
Here ya go, Perky  :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »
Zappaman so gets under their skin :-)

He's so adorable, isn't he?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline kraven

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2013, 07:56:49 PM »
It'll make sense the longer you're here.  Unfortunately, vesta's posts won't. :lmao: :-)

If you are going to legalize gay marriage, you ought to legalize prostitution, too. And polygamy and incest (consenting adults (brother/sister, cousins, etc). They are all sexual sins. One isn't any better/worse than the other.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2013, 12:42:30 AM »
zappaman (7,970 posts)

6. That is so awesome!

Last edited Thu Apr 11, 2013, 02:04 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

You must be proud!
Isn't it wonderful when our children grow up to actually make someone's life better...more positive?
 Tell your daughter she is a great human being for giving some happinessthe clap to someone less fortunate.

Fixed for you, Zap. Though I don't know, or think that makes the "catcher's" life better/more positive. :lmao:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2013, 06:06:56 AM »
Does it count as work if you can do it laying on your back?

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel lying on his back. I think he worked pretty hard  :-)
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2013, 06:21:04 AM »
Fixed for you, Zap. Though I don't know, or think that makes the "catcher's" life better/more positive. :lmao:

It is all about money all of the above.  

Some actor came out and said last week that men marring their own sons will allow them tax breaks
skirting the inheritance law.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2013, 06:15:38 PM »
Vest, Vesta, Vesta....I really didn't need to see, or know about that, darling.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!