Author Topic: Obama's Citizenship issue --What do you think ?  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Obama's Citizenship issue --What do you think ?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
Ive read it - I just actually made a comment in another post that this election seems to be driving everyone to tinfoil conspiracies - Id like there to be some real meat in some of this rumor and innuendo, but I'm not holding my breath.

The flip side that works to Obama's advantage to stonewall any further debate on his origins is it divides our attention. IMO we should continue with ACORN, Ayers, vote fraud, and other bad associates of The Chosen One.

You know, that is so true (dividing attention). I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out why he won't just produce a real birth certificate and it may be as simple as a diversionary tactic.... I feel so used!  :censored: :evillaugh:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Jim

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2008, 06:53:42 PM »
I'm glad this is coming up as a campaign issue again - I also think there's something off and I don't buy for a minute the argument that he won't and shouldn't release the birth records because he's afraid of identity theft - who in the HELL would use such a well-known but rare name as Barack Hussein Obama?

And I have heard there was a "Muhammed" in the birth name - also that his real first name could have been Hussein by the way Muslims traditionally name their eldest sons. Then I've also heard he wasn't even born here, but in Kenya. Yes, this is all just rumor, but he won't even try to address the issue like Juan did, he just runs to his pals in the MSM, crying unfairness.

I thought mumma was 17 at birth, that was the crux of the Kenya thing, law forced under 18 parent to cede birthright to the other parent.
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »
It would be a good issue to bring up and prove if God forbid he wins the election. I think Biden is terrible, but not as frightening as Obama.