Author Topic: Brain Damaged primitive claims he once worked.  (Read 242 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Brain Damaged primitive claims he once worked.
« on: April 07, 2013, 09:25:26 AM »
DainBramaged (37,353 posts)

I worked in 1992 to elect Bill Clinton President, I will work again to elect Hillary in 2016

If I am still here.

I will do what ever I can to help.

Have a great evening.

DB

http://election.democraticunderground.com/10022627852

Yeah I'm sure this lazy DUmmy worked his fingers to the bone.  :whatever:

R. Daneel Olivaw (2,740 posts)
8. Do you even know who the other Dem candidates will be?

If Biden runs?

If there is another Obama type?

Can you be so certain this soon?

Biden is 0bama with a much lower IQ.

graham4anything (6,858 posts)
35. I am 100% for Hillary in 2016, even though I worked for Jerry Brown/Jesse Jackson in 1992

Even though I was 100000% for Barack Obama in 2004,(yes 2004, and I have my button dated 2004 to prove it), 2008 and 2012

Hillary did not lose in 2008 as Hillary did not run in the general election.
2008 was history making, and it is equal to (as an example)

If Willie Mays and Babe Ruth had played the exact same time and went against each other for the home run title
or
If Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods, at the height of each career, played the entire year with one winning 7 tournaments and the other 8.

Hillary did something very, very few have done. Teddy Kennedy comes to mind himself.
She dusted off the dirt and immediately became the greatest SOS of all time and in doing so, working WITH not against, WITHIN not tearing it down to take over, but WITHIN for a common goal, 100% earned, I repeat EARNED my respect and not only that

Hillary brings something to the table that NO ONE ever did

People will be voting FOR HILLARY for many different reasons, but all of which makes Hillary as long as she runs, unbeatable.

There is NO Barack Obama in 2016. In fact, the one and only person who would be the 2016
Barack Obama would be Michelle Obama and Michelle is not going to run(possibly in 2024 after Hillary second term).

I have NEVER in the 50 years of Presidential elections ever recall any race with no incumbent running that one candidate has the high % in poll after poll and growing over the 2nd place person. In fact, Joe Biden is #2, and there is NO third person

Making the strong possiblity that Joe will run to (football term) flank Hillary and block out any of the other neverwillbees and wannabees from getting more than a handful of percent.

The only question we don't know is-
Will Joe Biden again be the VP with HIllary, something that is indeed legal, there is no term limit on a VP and Biden would become the #1 VP of all time, or will Biden run knowning he will be given the SOS job come Jan. 17, 2017, a job he always wanted

And the irony is, like 1992, Hillary most likely shall be running against a Bush, Jeb Bush.
And it takes a Clinton to defeat a Bush.

Ignore the haters. What are they going to do, vote for Jeb? (and if they really were to do that, they would like in 1988 with 41, do so anyway(or 2000 with Nader).
So one doesn't really need to convince that crew as they are such a small number, though they speak loud

I predict 450 plus electoral votes including Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and others.
And that is against Jeb, Christie, Rubio, Rand, whomever.
It will truly be 1964 all over again, as 2012 was also 1964

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.