Author Topic: Panetta to announce some military benefits for same-sex spouses, sources say  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
 My raise was 2.2%.  Some people in my department didn't get one because they were already in the top pay grade for their job.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

My raise was 2.2%.  Some people in my department didn't get one because they were already in the top pay grade for their job.

I never had a top pay grade until this year.  :censored:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Our contract is being renewed this year.  Oh, this is gonna be so ****ing awesome.

Yeah, the government doesn't have the money to send ships to sea, but they can pay for pickle puffers benefits.

We are so ****ing ****ed.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline pissant

• Just Off Probation
The spineless republicans will barely protest this effin outrage.  My only conclusion is there must be as many turd-burglars in the Gay Old Party as there are in the Rat Party.