Author Topic: Primitive won't have children, so shut up conservatives!  (Read 1997 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Primitive won't have children, so shut up conservatives!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 10:08:47 PM »
If only all of them would stop reproducing...

A plastic bag and duct tape does wonders.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 11:27:29 PM »
It could be true, but I like to think that our military men can identify a crazy moonbat.  Then again, the crazy dwarf is married to a military man.  We don't know the circumstances, though. It's possible he took a bullet for the  team.

No, not even coach would agree to take that bullet.

I'm pretty sure Mr. nadin was permanently addled during a long submerged patrol, during which the boat's oxygen sensor was miscalibrated.

A few months of oxygen starvation destroyed a lot of brain cells.

The entire crew was affected. Their commanding officer was forced to retire, and now hoards canned milk in San Diego.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 12:01:43 AM »
No, not even coach would agree to take that bullet.

I'm pretty sure Mr. nadin was permanently addled during a long submerged patrol, during which the boat's oxygen sensor was miscalibrated.

A few months of oxygen starvation destroyed a lot of brain cells.

The entire crew was affected. Their commanding officer was forced to retire, and now hoards canned milk in San Diego.

:lmao:

There's taking one for the team, and then there's utter stupidity or brain damage.  Perhaps you are right about the oxygen on the boat.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 03:46:28 AM »
Her husband can't get drunk enough to **** her, let alone having to worry about conception.

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 08:45:09 AM »
Amen to all the replies on this thread.

The OP:  "Get over it!!!!"  How full of yourself can you get, that you think we are clambering to have you reproduce?  That we are heart-broken, and must get over it, and move on? 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »
And the gene pool just got a little cleaner with that announcement.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 09:40:22 AM »
No sweat off my back you DUche. That simply means more opportunities for my kids. Quit making drama where there is none.   :ohnoes:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
Like this kind of shit actually happens anymore. Is she living in the 19th century? Iran maybe?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 04:36:55 PM »
Like this kind of shit actually happens anymore. Is she living in the 19th century? Iran maybe?

Cindie

Well now, the spousal unit and myself get asked that question quite a bit.  We are always gracious in our response, though, as some people might not understand that our 'right time' might not necessarily be what they think should be our 'right time'; Ecclesiastes 3, and all that.

That being said, if the Lady Liberty primitive looks anything like the photographs I have seen, I can understand why some might ask her if she's going to have children.  I'm sure it is a load off their minds when she snipes back a resolute 'NO!'. 

Originally, the primitive was going to walk from Springfield, MO, to somewhere in Washington state, in early September.  I think she got as far as eastern Kansas, or thereabouts. 

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 09:41:29 AM »
Well now, the spousal unit and myself get asked that question quite a bit.  We are always gracious in our response, though, as some people might not understand that our 'right time' might not necessarily be what they think should be our 'right time'; Ecclesiastes 3, and all that.

That being said, if the Lady Liberty primitive looks anything like the photographs I have seen, I can understand why some might ask her if she's going to have children.  I'm sure it is a load off their minds when she snipes back a resolute 'NO!'. 

Originally, the primitive was going to walk from Springfield, MO, to somewhere in Washington state, in early September.  I think she got as far as eastern Kansas, or thereabouts. 

Oz called and wanted its Wicked Witch back.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 10:37:10 PM »
The more of you left leaning scum that don't have kids is the only positive thing about abortions I can see. Fewer of you around the better the country will be off.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"