Author Topic: Romeny Won Foreign Policy Debate  (Read 19372 times)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Romeny Won Foreign Policy Debate
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
It is easy for all of us to mole on skins island,a sane person can pretend to be insane.
The insane of the DUmp just can`t pretend to be normal.
Just like that episode of the classic Star Trek where some of the crew end up in an alternative universe where Spock has a goatee.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 05:56:10 PM »
He also said he wanted to take over the world, muhahhahahahahaha.

Now, now...if you're going to be an idiot, you will just be ignored.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 05:56:28 PM »
I apologize for paraphrasing.  He only said, and I'm paraphrasing again, that the US had less ships than in 1916 and that he will build more, right?  That can only mean that he wants a larger Navy.

You act as if that would be a bad thing.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »
Absolutley loved it when he said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that the US should have another arms race with the Russians!  Spend those Commie bastards to hell!

Well I'm thinking this is fail but, this time, i'll cut some slack.

I hope that this friend sticks around.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 05:57:23 PM »

Now, now...if you're going to be an idiot, you will just be ignored.

OMG please please don't put me on ignore, whatever shall I do?
 :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »
I apologize for paraphrasing.  He only said, and I'm paraphrasing again, that the US had less ships than in 1916 and that he will build more, right?  That can only mean that he wants a larger Navy.
You actually may be too stupid to vote. Or, at least, to make a reasoned choice.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »
Here is a tip for you, when you come to a conservative site and are trying to pretend to be one of us, try not sounding like such a nut job.

I realize that the left preaches how crazy we are, so your instincts tell you the crazier you are the more you fit in, but it doesn't work like that.

Are you saying that a whenever a fellow conservative goes off the script, he is automatically labeled as a "nutjob" and should get in line and follow the other sheep by saying the exact same thing as everybody else?  Why?

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 06:01:26 PM »

Again this has nothing to do with Russia.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
You act as if that would be a bad thing.

Why would you think that?  The US needs to have another arms race with Russia.  Let's show the rest of the world how far into the ground we will spend those Commie bastards.

Offline Maxiest

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 06:03:56 PM »
Why would you think that?  The US needs to have another arms race with Russia.  Let's show the rest of the world how far into the ground we will spend those Commie bastards.

Says he didn’t get Obama’s viral zinger.
You’d think a shirtless Paul Ryan riding a horse and wielding a bayonet would just make sense. Apparently dreams of such a super-soldier are just not meant to be. The vice presidential candidate said that he “just doesn’t understand” Obama’s comparison of American battleships with bayonets. Speaking on CBS’s This Morning several hours after the debate, Ryan had his own zinger for the president: “The ocean hasn’t shrunk.” As vice president, we imagine Paul Ryan has a solution to continental drift, which is slowly shrinking the Pacific.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 06:04:14 PM »

Are you saying that a whenever a fellow conservative goes off the script, he is automatically labeled as a "nutjob" and should get in line and follow the other sheep by saying the exact same thing as everybody else?  Why?
Actually, you've not proven you are a fellow conservative. You've only proven that you leap to conclusions, harbor some queer notions, and have no respect for an established forum.
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 06:04:37 PM »
I think the cat farted again.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5A_c2of5CU&feature=related[/youtube]
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
Again this has nothing to do with Russia.

Again, paraphrasing, but Romney does believe that Russia is number one foe.  Where am I wrong?

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 06:07:00 PM »

I offer that he might be saying that you are just on the wrong site.

Your welcome to stay as you seem to be becoming a chew toy and you will be attracting other folkes to read what you write.

So I want to welcome you.

I like you and want you to stay.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline Maxiest

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 06:08:05 PM »
Again, paraphrasing, but Romney does believe that Russia is number one foe.  Where am I wrong?

Yes number one Geopolitical foe...

Quote:

"This is without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe. They fight for every cause for the world's worst actors. The idea that he has more flexibility in mind for Russia is very, very troubling indeed."

-Milton Friedman

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
Absolutley loved it when he said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that the US should have another arms race with the Russians!  Spend those Commie bastards to hell!

I loved when Obama said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that the US should let Iran have a nuclear weapon and we should sell them the delivery and guidance systems to boot.  Give those Israelies a scare!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 06:10:52 PM »
Whatever you do, don't click on this link!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 06:13:01 PM »
Actually, you've not proven you are a fellow conservative. You've only proven that you leap to conclusions, harbor some queer notions, and have no respect for an established forum.

All right, so this was my first post on this site...you got me.  But to say that I my conclusions are leapt to is beyond ludicrous.  When the next PUSA says that he's going to build more ships, there is only one thought: a larger Navy.  When the next PUSA says that Russia is our foe, there is only one thought: another arms race with Russia.  When the next PUSA says those two things, there is only one thought: Romney will pull us, kicking and screaming, out of this recession because of all the jobs that will be created from this arms race just as it did during the 40's.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »
All right, so this was my first post on this site...you got me.  But to say that I my conclusions are leapt to is beyond ludicrous.  When the next PUSA says that he's going to build more ships, there is only one thought: a larger Navy.  When the next PUSA says that Russia is our foe, there is only one thought: another arms race with Russia.  When the next PUSA says those two things, there is only one thought: Romney will pull us, kicking and screaming, out of this recession because of all the jobs that will be created from this arms race just as it did during the 40's.

So, I have to ask...why do you hate the navy?
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »
All right, so this was my first post on this site...you got me.  But to say that I my conclusions are leapt to is beyond ludicrous.  When the next PUSA says that he's going to build more ships, there is only one thought: a larger Navy.  When the next PUSA says that Russia is our foe, there is only one thought: another arms race with Russia.  When the next PUSA says those two things, there is only one thought: Romney will pull us, kicking and screaming, out of this recession because of all the jobs that will be created from this arms race just as it did during the 40's.

Still wondering where you are wrong?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »
Please tell us!!!

Do you post on DU?

If you do could you tell us your handel?

Please stay with us, we love youse guys.

We love DUmmies and want to you to help us understand where we are wrong.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 06:21:26 PM »

So, I have to ask...why do you hate the navy?

Now who is jumping to conclusions?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2012, 06:21:55 PM »
Reading this new fella's posts is like watching a...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBqoZYfz4os&feature=related[/youtube]

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2012, 06:24:36 PM »
I got it from here, I think it is from your own words...please correct me if I'm wrong.

All right, so this was my first post on this site...you got me.  But to say that I my conclusions are leapt to is beyond ludicrous.  When the next PUSA says that he's going to build more ships, there is only one thought: a larger Navy.  When the next PUSA says that Russia is our foe, there is only one thought: another arms race with Russia.  When the next PUSA says those two things, there is only one thought: Romney will pull us, kicking and screaming, out of this recession because of all the jobs that will be created from this arms race just as it did during the 40's.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline jhincka

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2012, 06:25:42 PM »
Please tell us!!!

Do you post on DU?

If you do could you tell us your handel?

Please stay with us, we love youse guys.

We love DUmmies and want to you to help us understand where we are wrong.

Not sure what you're referring to.  And do you mean "handle" of do you actually mean handel?  Not sure why you guys keep calling me a DUmmie, but please stop all your insults, dummy.