Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive brings up scooters  (Read 2054 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: brain-damaged primitive brings up scooters
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 10:39:24 AM »
I, too, am deaf.  I can't speak to the degree Frank can, and can asset that he is absolutely amazing, and he worked VERY hard to get to that point.  

Kudos on your attitude and your brother.  That is absolutely the right way to treat disabled people -- like equals and stop limiting their limitations.  Unlike the primitives that apparently would rather see us live in miserable poverty as the visible target of everyone's pity, unless said disabled is a conservative.  Then, they must assume godhood status or they will be shunned.

Thanks for the welcome.  Now to figure out this high-five system..

There's a no-holds barred discussion of this in the "Fight Club" forum.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,78410.0.html

Being new, you can't access it yet, but maybe by the end of today, you can.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 11:39:59 AM »

Welcome; it's nice to have some company.

I recall the deaf woman on freerepublic that you mentioned; she was younger, and from Rochester, New York.

During the initital stages of P-J Comix's checking-into of poor stupid Beth's stupid scam, she was really good in scenting out the lies, deceits, and frauds, but then about halfway through, she suddenly evaporated.  After she'd been gone for a bit, and was missed--I mean she was really really really good at sorting out the primitives' stupid tricks--I sent her a personal message on freerepublic, to which she replied.

Poor stupid Beth's thugs had gotten to her, taking sadistic advantage in the fact that we deaf tend to be, uh, somewhat less inhibited than hearing people, and prone to giving out information best not given out.  They'd really gotten to her, the assholes.

After which I myself became so inhibited I make hearing people seem utterly exhibitionist.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:47:59 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »
As with race, primitives view those physical disabilities as someone that only they can care for.
As with race, woe be upon the one that says "NO!!".
Stupid DUmpmonkeys seem to think the physically handicapped are mentally deficient, and unable to think for themselves.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 12:10:11 PM »

I'm suddenly compelled to tell a funny story here; I'd forgotten all about it until this thread.

Some time in 2005, a bona fide deaf primitive showed up on Skins's island.  For those of us who know such things, it was obvious; this primitive was the real article, the real thing.  He spouted the usual primitive talking-points, but to put it mildly, he was, uh, somewhat inarticulate, his grammar and spelling atrocious.

There aren't many literate deaf people; if conservativecave's netted two of them, it's as if this site bagged two rare white rhinoceroses with one shot.  We're very rare, and this one deaf primitive thus far remains the only bona fide deaf primitive that ever existed on Skins's island.

The primitive was barbequed by hordes of other primitives.  He was expressing the usual-and-standard primitive points, but that wasn't why they went after him, blood-curdlingly ripping him to shreds.  They yelled-and-screamed at him because his use of the English language was barbaric.  They thought he was illiterate, and should have better manners.

No primitive stood up for him, not a one.  So he left.

I was curious about something, and had an expendable mole at the time. 

A few hours after that, my mole posted a new topic, posing as a jive-talking, rapping, finger-snapping, tap-dancing, ebonics-spelling, ghetto dude, with that atrocious spelling and grammar.

The very first primitive responding told my mole he needed to use better English.

All the later primitives--there were fourteen of them by the time I gave up--got on the case of the first primitive, for being too critical and too judgemental, and after all, this poor black guy couldn't reasonably be expected to know intelligible English.

The primitives were racist long before Barack Milhous, believe me, making excuses for their dummies on the plantation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »
That is interesting.
BTW, mustn't use rino's when refering to yourself and Cruise.  :-)  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Cruise

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
Welcome; it's nice to have some company.

I recall the deaf woman on freerepublic that you mentioned; she was younger, and from Rochester, New York.

During the initital stages of P-J Comix's checking-into of poor stupid Beth's stupid scam, she was really good in scenting out the lies, deceits, and frauds, but then about halfway through, she suddenly evaporated.  After she'd been gone for a bit, and was missed--I mean she was really really really good at sorting out the primitives' stupid tricks--I sent her a personal message on freerepublic, to which she replied.

Poor stupid Beth's thugs had gotten to her, taking sadistic advantage in the fact that we deaf tend to be, uh, somewhat less inhibited than hearing people, and prone to giving out information best not given out.  They'd really gotten to her, the assholes.

After which I myself became so inhibited I make hearing people seem utterly exhibitionist.

That's me, the Rochester NY woman!  Yeah, I had a scare around that time, but I don't remember the exact details.

Nice to meet you again Frank.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2012, 01:37:49 PM »
That's me, the Rochester NY woman!  Yeah, I had a scare around that time, but I don't remember the exact details.

Nice to meet you again Frank.

Whioa.

It's good to see you're still around; I was scared shitless you'd disappeared forever.

By the way, you can get into the "Fight Club" forum now, where there's a hot debate about vesta111's comment going on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 02:24:19 PM »

I figured poor stupid Beth sicced the fat girl in Canada on you.

The fat girl in Canada wasn't a known member of Skins's island; she instead hung around the Malloy board; her name was "Sabrina" or "Serena" or something like that.  Probably SarasotaRepub here would remember her exact name.  A big-bottomed younger spoiled girl, her backside spilling over the edges of the chair as she sat at the computer.

Poor stupid Beth sicced her on me, too, but for reasons now long ago forgotten, it didn't work.

Also, you might remember an 18-year-old kid from the Netherlands, "William of Orange"--a bright kid, an articulate kid, a witty kid who contributed much to P-J Comix's looking-into of poor stupid Beth's scam. but then abruptly evaporated.  Poor stupid Beth had sicced the fat girl in Canada on him, and he got scared.

His vulnerability was that he had "too much" personal information on his profile page on freerepublic.

Those were definitely not nice or ethical people we were dealing with, the primitive scammers.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 08:33:04 AM »
If anyone wants to check on my previous post (this thread) where I said I would regret it, I did.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Cruise

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 10:24:20 AM »
I figured poor stupid Beth sicced the fat girl in Canada on you.

The fat girl in Canada wasn't a known member of Skins's island; she instead hung around the Malloy board; her name was "Sabrina" or "Serena" or something like that.  Probably SarasotaRepub here would remember her exact name.  A big-bottomed younger spoiled girl, her backside spilling over the edges of the chair as she sat at the computer.

Poor stupid Beth sicced her on me, too, but for reasons now long ago forgotten, it didn't work.

Also, you might remember an 18-year-old kid from the Netherlands, "William of Orange"--a bright kid, an articulate kid, a witty kid who contributed much to P-J Comix's looking-into of poor stupid Beth's scam. but then abruptly evaporated.  Poor stupid Beth had sicced the fat girl in Canada on him, and he got scared.

His vulnerability was that he had "too much" personal information on his profile page on freerepublic.

Those were definitely not nice or ethical people we were dealing with, the primitive scammers.

Good recollections, frank.  

Even now, I'm a little scared to jump back in the fray of it all, hence why I was content to lurk for a long time.  

Have there been any real-life repercussions to Cavers for watching the ant hill at play?  
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:50:54 AM by franksolich »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2012, 12:04:02 PM »
Good recollections, frank.  

Even now, I'm a little scared to jump back in the fray of it all, hence why I was content to lurk for a long time.  

Have there been any real-life repercussions to Cavers for watching the ant hill at play?

I forgot; there was also scaleman ("scale" as in "railway scale"), a courtly older gentleman from the St. Louis area.

His wife'd died from pancreatic cancer, and initially when P-J Comix got underway looking into poor stupid Beth's scam, scaleman was smelling rats all over the place, and said so.

The primitive scammers went after him too, and so he went away.

These were not decent people we were dealing with.

As for "real life repercussions" for members of conservativecave, I'm not aware of any; I suspect that after the Scamdal, decent and civilized people learned more how to protect themselves from stalking primitives, and so it's been cool.  There's some here who think that franksolich is a sitting duck for the primitives, but I learned.  The primitives might think they see a bison on the prairie, within shooting range and so take aim.....but ooops, there's franksolich over there, a duck in the marsh.

Among the real members of Scamdy, it appears our major major mistake was vastly overestimating the intelligence and creative thinking of the primitives.  We were trying to react to them as they were a whole cabal of crafty, conspiratorial Einsteins, when in fact they were nothing more than a set of brain-dead bowling pins.

One has to be careful with the primitives, but at the same time one shouldn't attribute too much intelligence to them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 12:46:56 PM »

There was some concern last spring, among the friends of Steve Dawes, that the big guy would sic his union buddies on us.

The big guy was upset because his friends tried to help him win election to the Bellevue (Nebraska) city council, and failed; the big guy didn't make the cut.

I wasn't worried about it; Omaha Steve's a fellow Nebraskan, and I already knew he'd take it in good humor, no hard feelings.

In fact, I'm still hoping to get down to Bellevue before the snows fly, so as to sit with the big guy on his front porch, having some chuckles and guffaws about www.electstevedawes.com while his wife dear Marta's in the kitchen making an apple pie and a cherry pie for franksolich to take home with him.  Marta's a real sweetheart, and makes good pies, as the elephantine girth of the big guy shows.

Once in a while, someone here in real life inquires of certain primitives, asking if they should still be on the lookout for them.

Fat Che's (the "BenBurch" primitive) now fatter than ever, and homeless.  Somewhere.

The Bostonian Drunkard ("William Pitt") is too lazy and too sleazy to come out this way.

Poor stupid Beth ("sfexpat2000" when you knew her) is pretty much embalmed in a pharmaceutical haze, cognizant of little.

A couple of years ago, the sparkling old dude ("Husb2Sparkly," probably, when you knew him; now "Stinky the Clown") made a couple of comments directed at franksolich which weren't overt or even covert threats, but enough so that law-enforcement kept its eye open for Italian-looking people passing through the roof of Nebraska, in case they turned out to be the sparkling old dude's business associates, Louie the Face-Changer, Antonio the Dental Extractor, Joey the Brain, and Carbuncled Anastasio.

Actually, it's pretty quiet; the only primitive remaining an "active threat" to franksolich is Atman.  Atman's a girlie-boy, a sissy, a wimp, an effete, but still, he's eminently capable of beating up franksolich, currently in weakened condition.  So I'm always on the lookout for him, but the odds are pretty slim, given the distance between eastern Connecticut and the eastern slope of the Sandhills of Nebraska.

I'm good, and if somebody else here isn't, please inform confidentially.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 02:52:36 PM »

The very old, the very young, those with a physical problem need to be looked after, when was the last time you made eye contact to someone in a wheel chair and said a hello to acknowledge their existence ???? 

The measure of a civilized society is how the young, the old, he halt and the lame are treated.   We no longer see the handicapped as in times ago were ignored-----I believe it was Jesus that objected to the Lepers of his time becoming invisible, outcasts and not worthy to be treated as humans.  He saw the worth of every man and was the first to come to their aid.   

Today we see the wheel chair, scooter, walking aid of others but do not see the person using them.  No eye contact, no acknowledgement of their presence, -------Can this be tracked to inward fear that there but for the grace of God go I, and or my child ????

Just the other day as Safeway. As I did to others walking down the aisle. I'll also grab the can of green beans or spaghetti sauce if I see them struggling. I'm very short (5'1") and often need help getting stuff down from the top shelf. Never had a person walk by that could grab it. Maybe it's where you live, Vesta. Or the people you know. Here in small town America, we look out for each other, handicapped or not. Perhaps in big cities, bums laying on the pavement aren't all that rare and so people are less inclined to stop. When we lived in the burbs outside of Portland there were streets that were filled with bums, we ignored them. Occasionally we'd see them on other streets. Other than people giving them the occasional dime, they were ignored too.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams