Author Topic: 0% black support for Rmoney  (Read 1942 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: 0% black support for Rmoney
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 11:10:22 AM »
I think he'll really get about 85% of the ones who actually turn out, bearing in mind that the Blacks who oppose his re-election are more-than-typically likely to vote, but 95% plus of Black voters polled will tell the pollsters they voted for him.

Any Republican presidential candidate who gets 15% of the black vote will win an enormous, Reaganesque landslide.

It won't happen. Blacks in the voting booth are far more racist than Southern whites ever were.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 11:10:54 AM »
Any Republican presidential candidate who gets 15% of the black vote will win an enormous, Reaganesque landslide.

It won't happen. Blacks in the voting booth are far more racist than Southern whites ever were.

but religious blacks do not like teh gays

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
Ummmmm what about the one's in jail. Isn't there an abnormal amount in jail thus not able to vote legally?

It actually varies state by state.  In some, a felony conviction bars you for life, in others, it doesn't at all (Though IIRC in most of them you have to have served your time already).
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »

Not really, an extra 10% of the Black vote is still only 1% of the total vote.  And the factor Gina mentions is one of the big reasons why I think the way I do on this one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 04:40:53 PM »
Not really, an extra 10% of the Black vote is still only 1% of the total vote.  And the factor Gina mentions is one of the big reasons why I think the way I do on this one.
That might be true if the presidential election were a popular national vote, but it's not.

This year's election depends on four dead heat swing states: Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina.

The other forty-six (or in the muslim's case, the other fifty-three) are not so important.

In those four critical states, the black population ranges from 12% to 22%, I think, and blacks turned out in 2008 at a higher rate than whites.

The muslim counts on close to 98% of those votes. If he only got 85%, the swing would be enormous.

A thirteen percent change in the black vote would mean 13% of 12%-22%, or 1.5-2.9%.

If you give the Republican 1.5% and take 1.5% away from the jug-eared Kenyan, that's a swing of 3% in Ohio.

In North Carolina, the swing would be nearly 6%.

In other words, the Republican would likely win all the otherwise close states and their electoral votes.

I may be all wrong on this. To prove the math, I'd need to have help from former DUmmy TruthIsAll.

At any rate, I think it's dreaming to suggest the muslim will only get 85% of the black vote.

Some blacks may not like the democrat gay agenda, but deep down they know the Kenyan would much favor Sharia law,
under which all sex perverts would be stoned.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 06:37:52 PM »
So if a white person votes for Obama then they are a race traitor?  This is getting confusing. :???:
Maybe, but it's also or solely white guilt.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
There are groups like this loading people up to take them to register to vote.  :censored:

http://www.illinoispeoplesaction.org/

They also hire "community organizers."

Here is another one:

http://actionnowillinois.wordpress.com/

They promise to help the poor and oppressed by helping them register to vote and get to the polls.....pastors and members of the clergy are also helping out. I would think this could cause some "nonprofit status issues." Of course, that would just be racist.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 10:34:05 PM »
There are groups like this loading people up to take them to register to vote.  :censored:

http://www.illinoispeoplesaction.org/

They also hire "community organizers."

Here is another one:

http://actionnowillinois.wordpress.com/

They promise to help the poor and oppressed by helping them register to vote and get to the polls.....pastors and members of the clergy are also helping out. I would think this could cause some "nonprofit status issues." Of course, that would just be racist.

With a little bit of liberal logic just about anything can be termed "racist".
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
With a little bit of liberal logic just about anything can be termed "racist".

Very true.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2012, 05:24:39 PM »

Some blacks may not like the democrat gay agenda, but deep down they know the Kenyan would much favor Sharia law,
under which all sex perverts would be stoned to death.

I figured this was necessary, otherwise the perverts at the dump would think they get to be sexual deviants AND high.