Author Topic: primitives wonder if it's a trap  (Read 1834 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: primitives wonder if it's a trap
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »
Obama and his "team" need those tax returns and they need them NOW.  The personal destruction through lies and misrepresentation is the only game Obama knows.  He has to have access to those personal records RIGHT NOW in order for the game to go forth.  Otherwise there just isn't time left before the general election to destroy Mitt Romney with twisted facts, out-right lies, and complete distortions. 

Gov. Romney is a wise man to say no to this absurd game.  Why he isn't demanding the release of some well-hidden Obama documents in return is beyond me. 

Something tells me that:

A: Those tax returns have already got the eyeball by someone high in the obumbles heirarchy
B: There is nothing on them that is damaging to Romney because...
C: If there were, then they would have been leaked, hacked, stolen, whatever.

Just my 2 cents.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
Horse with no Name (29,320 posts)

22. Probably. But the thing is this.

There are about 30% +/- Americans who will vote for him regardless of what he does. These are the same ones that protested Terri Schiavo, bomb abortion clinics, want to see Obama's birth certificate, eat at Chick Fil A, supported Bush, still believe that there are WMD's, and support every irrational piece of legislation that the republicans float.

I wonder where Syria got their WMD's, unless they are making it up like Saddam.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:41:32 PM by BEG »

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 09:22:26 PM »
Horse with no Name (29,320 posts)

22. Probably. But the thing is this.

There are about 30% +/- Americans who will vote for him regardless of what he does. These are the same ones that protested Terri Schiavo, bomb abortion clinics, want to see Obama's birth certificate, eat at Chick Fil A, supported Bush, still believe that there are WMD's, and support every irrational piece of legislation that the republicans float.

I think there is waaaaay more than 30 percent dummie.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi