Author Topic: "I'm freaking sick of DU - I'm outta here!"  (Read 840 times)

Offline Lauri

"I'm freaking sick of DU - I'm outta here!"
« on: May 21, 2008, 10:23:50 PM »
crimsonblue  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-21-08 04:59 AM
Original message
I'm freaking sick of DU

I guess the honeymoon is officially over for me. I'm a ****ing fed up with everything here at DU. Why in the **** is there so much ******* fighting and bullshit spewed by everyone? It gets so easy to become ensnared in the bullshit and start spewing it yourself. It's like a contagious case of violent verbal diarrhea. There's no point in attempting to gather any sort of news from this site, because articles are fabricated, chopped up, or have outside links you have to go to anyway. Whatever it is, I do not like it one bit. Spending any sort of time on this site only serves to put me in a foul mood or frustrate me at the insanity.

So, **** you DU, I'm outta here.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7753962

a little pity party in the Lounge ..  :popcorn:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: "I'm freaking sick of DU - I'm outta here!"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 10:26:54 PM »
taterguy  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-21-08 07:48 AM
Response to Original message
5. And why should we care?

philboy  (1000+ posts)      Wed May-21-08 07:57 AM
Response to Reply #5
8. Because we are caring individuals. 

:rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: "I'm freaking sick of DU - I'm outta here!"
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 10:42:14 PM »
In case nobody's aware of this, the Bostonian Drunkard once left Skins's island, a few days before May 12, 2006.

But then he came back, just in time to start the first Fitzmas celebration.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1056736

The original post is by the kaput primitive, the kpete primitive, and the lying titty primitive's at that bonfire too.  The Bostonian Drunkard's about two-thirds down the page, which is a long one.
apres moi, le deluge