Author Topic: ** HILLARY DECLARES SHES GOING TO THE CONVENTION **  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Lauri

** HILLARY DECLARES SHES GOING TO THE CONVENTION **
« on: May 21, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »
The Ghost  (529 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-21-08 04:32 PM
Original message
** HILLARY DECLARES SHES GOING TO THE CONVENTION **

"Yes I will. I will, because I feel very strongly about this."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90Q7SFO0&show_...

Get ready for 8-16 years of McCain/Romney.

Thanks Hillary. You ****ed us bad.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6064377

didnt we just see an article about her campaign being 31 million in debt? is she willing to give up her personal fortune for this?

i think she's officially gone into the scary dark part of her personality ..  :popcorn:

Offline Lauri

Re: ** HILLARY DECLARES SHES GOING TO THE CONVENTION **
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
cali 
34. oh, for pity's sake

the RBC has already come to a decision. One of the reason's hill ia acting like this, I suspect, is that she's unhappy with it. If she refuses to go along with the decision than they'll either go over her head or she'll be the one to suffer the backlash from the party, press and a good part of the public. Obama has the SDs he needs whatever happens. He'll release them at the rate of 2 or 3 or 4 a day until June 4. At that time a large group will endorse him.

he can release any of them at any time he chooses? the Dems superdelegate system is really messed up.

if he can do that, why doesnt he just end it now and release them all?

he is as complicit in this farce as she is, if he has that ability..

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 04:53:03 PM »
She is going to force them to deny her this nomination and crap on Florida and Michigan right there in public so everybody can see it happen.  :fuelfire: then she will declare herself an Independent candidate! And yep, she is willing to pay for it!

Offline Lauri

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »

Occam Bandage Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed May-21-08 05:01 PM
Response to Reply #35
45. Seriously. Their argument is now, "Well, hey, everyone could technically switch to HRC!"

:-)  man, this is getting almost embarassing to watch... almost.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »

he can release any of them at any time he chooses? the Dems superdelegate system is really messed up.

Remember, on planet Liberal, the President and his inner circle control everything everybody does. No one lives, dies, or takes a crap without the consent of the government. - Thats how 'Chimpy McBushitler and President Cheney" operate, so why not The Great All knowing Obamacle ?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 04:57:13 PM »
GO HILLDAWG!  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »
She is going to force them to deny her this nomination and crap on Florida and Michigan right there in public so everybody can see it happen.  :fuelfire: then she will declare herself an Independent candidate! And yep, she is willing to pay for it!

somebody called Medved and asked if Hilary would go independant... Medved didnt think so and laid out the reasons, but the biggest one was she was out of money.

didnt katherine harris put all of her wealth into her campaign, saying she would 'risk it all'...? dont know if she did it or not, but i cant imagine Hilary would go back to Arkansas if she lost her Senate seat. :-)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 04:57:44 PM »
I bet you a bajillion dollars that Hillary has some really really nasty info about Obama that she is waiting until October to release and run as an Independent.  This could get really funny. :evillaugh:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Lauri

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
I bet you a bajillion dollars that Hillary has some really really nasty info about Obama that she is waiting until October to release and run as an Independent.  This could get really funny. :evillaugh:

i dont think she can last til then.. if she has that info, she better trot it out right now or she's done. she's done anyway, but its her last shot.

june 3rd, its over. and she's 31 million in debt, so says a headline i saw on Drudge.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »

I have no idea on this. Logic dictates she knows something that we don't . Or maybe the Obamedia has done everything in its power to play her down, while building their storymaker up, Or she is insane. Maybe a combination of all three.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 05:05:00 PM »

somebody called Medved and asked if Hilary would go independant... Medved didnt think so and laid out the reasons, but the biggest one was she was out of money.

didnt katherine harris put all of her wealth into her campaign, saying she would 'risk it all'...? dont know if she did it or not, but i cant imagine Hilary would go back to Arkansas if she lost her Senate seat. :-)

yes, but we are talking about Hillary's money, now you know Bill has a bunch of his own money squirreled away!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 05:26:41 PM »
Looking through the data, It seems the Hillary theory is this.. Unlike the Pledged Delegates, the Super Delegates position do not matter until the convention, whereas the pledged are firmly in place based upon the states rules.

She sees FL and MI as a big boost to her pledged delegate numbers. A big enough boost to put her within striking range of the nomination. All she needs are more Super Delegates.  <<IF>> she is holding back an "October Surprise" for Obama, that just might do it.

All the talk about "The Super Delegates need to step in and stop Hillary!!!!11!!!1" at DU and other places is just talk. There is nothing they can do until they actually vote at the convention. -- This is why Hillary (and Operation Chaos) moves on. 

Offline Georgia Bulldog

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
With all these season finales on tv it's good to have some quality entertainment such as this. Watching the Democratic Party tear itself apart is going to be fun! :popcorn:
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »
There is the fact that the Dems have been keeping it a secret that Barry H. Obama hasn't won any delegates from the important states that would be needed to win and Hillzilla has. If this goes to the convention the in fighting that will go on make the TV series Dallas look pale in comparison
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lauri

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 08:31:07 PM »

yes, but we are talking about Hillary's money, now you know Bill has a bunch of his own money squirreled away!

he'd better get to washing it thru those Chinese restraunts in NYC... :-)

Offline Lauri

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »

Remember, on planet Liberal, the President and his inner circle control everything everybody does. No one lives, dies, or takes a crap without the consent of the government. - Thats how 'Chimpy McBushitler and President Cheney" operate, so why not The Great All knowing Obamacle ?

being a Democrat would suck so much..