Author Topic: Obama Grants Holder Executive Privilege on 'Fast and Furious' Documents  (Read 11395 times)

Offline zeitgeist

No one expected Agnew to resign and Ford to be appointed by Nixon either.   But, when the wheels start to come off the wagon it can happen fast.

Hope springs eternal.  Obie has so many lies out there you just never know the DUmmies think he is a 3D chess master but I am not so sure.  Dr Spock he's not.

The DUmmie version of Obie?

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!

I am not a crook.  Bush is. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
This is Obama's Watergate. I hope he goes down in flames over this.

On another note: The liberals are all calling this a which hunt, and blaming it all on Bush.

They have to.  This could destroy them.......

BWAAA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha....

The Bush's fault won't work this time.  Already been thoroughly debunked.

What else ya' got DUmmies?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline Kyle Ricky

They have to.  This could destroy them.......

BWAAA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha....

The Bush's fault won't work this time.  Already been thoroughly debunked.

What else ya' got DUmmies?

Everyone knows that blaming Bush won't work. But seeing that it is all the liberals have, they might as well try it.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
Thanks for explaining this. So is this pretty much an admission that the administration is involved in this? They can't claim privilege if they weren't involved? Boy, I can't wait for Carney's press conference today. Hopefully someone asks some tough questions.

That's the consensus.  The hand-wringing at MSLSD must be palpable. :-)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Hannity just showed a picture of Obama beside Nixon. He is going to have a segment about it, I think.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
I doubt Romney would ever pardon Obama.

He would.  He almost has to. 

Yes, it would be a purely political manuever. 

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
I am pissed off about this. This is two weeks in a row where 0bama has given congress the finger, last week by bypassing them and just deciding to change policy for illegal immigration, this week he is helping Holder to cover up his involvement in F&F, and possibly his involvement as well. Hopefully this will help Romney kick his ass to the curb in November. Just how corrupt can one man be?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
I don't know whether to  :lmao::bawl: , or  :rant:...

Just Karl
‏@justkarl

Follow

How bad is ‪#fastandfurious‬? So bad the Dems wanted to talk about the economy today.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
:rimshot:

ouch
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

I don't know whether to  :lmao::bawl: , or  :rant:...

Just Karl
‏@justkarl

Follow

How bad is ‪#fastandfurious‬? So bad the Dems wanted to talk about the economy today.

:lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I am pissed off about this. This is two weeks in a row where 0bama has given congress the finger, last week by bypassing them and just deciding to change policy for illegal immigration, this week he is helping Holder to cover up his involvement in F&F, and possibly his involvement as well. Hopefully this will help Romney kick his ass to the curb in November. Just how corrupt can one man be?

"Culture of Corruption" -Michelle Malkin-
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline sybilll

Given that Holder retracted his allegation TODAY that the Bush administration had knowledge of F & F, take a look at this bombshell video that "just a blogger" uncovered from the C-Span archives wherein the entire Obama team lays out F & F, and claims the program is at Obama's direction:  http://www.therightscoop.com/bombshell-proof-obama-and-holder-knew-about-gun-walking-in-2009/

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L54gOgJxIRQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Hmmm.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline sybilll

Hmmm.
[/quote]
Thanks for embedding that.  What did you think?  Had Holder not retracted Bush's involvement today, I would have said hmmmmph. 

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
The sad thing is...Mexico's President tried to tell the world what was happening over two years ago.  Long before any of us had heard of Fast & Furious.

Sept. 11, 2010

As Mexico approaches its bicentennial,  Mexico's president says his country is fighting significant security problems --many of which are fueled by U.S. policies.

"We live next to the world's largest drug consumer, and all the world wants to sell them drugs through our door and our window. And we live next to the world's largest arms seller, which is supplying the criminals," Mexican President Felipe Calderon told CNN en Español Friday.

Speaking less than a week before his country's bicentennial, Calderon discussed a wide range of topics, including immigration policy, his favorite Mexican independence hero, his Twitter account and America's role in Mexico's drug war.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-11/world/mexico.president.interview_1_drug-violence-drug-cartels-drug-laws?_s=PM:WORLD
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Given that Holder retracted his allegation TODAY that the Bush administration had knowledge of F & F, take a look at this bombshell video that "just a blogger" uncovered from the C-Span archives wherein the entire Obama team lays out F & F, and claims the program is at Obama's direction:  http://www.therightscoop.com/bombshell-proof-obama-and-holder-knew-about-gun-walking-in-2009/
Holder's allegations were "fake but accurate".
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
Holder's allegations were "fake but accurate".

Akshully, he called them "evolving truth".  I guess that means they meant whatever he needed them to at the time.  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Listening to Rush while running errands and heard Queen Botox expounding on the contempt resolution and how it was an attack on Holder for working against "voter suppression." I guess botox really is corrosive to the brain.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Kyle Ricky

Listening to Rush while running errands and heard Queen Botox expounding on the contempt resolution and how it was an attack on Holder for working against "voter suppression." I guess botox really is corrosive to the brain.

I swear the women smokes crack as soon as she wakes up in the morning. What a stupid bitch.

Offline thundley4

Funny, how the left is trying this tactic when the investigation into F&F has been going on for longer than Holder has been fighting to aid voter fraud and allowing illegal immigrants to stay in the country.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
I wonder if this was a two-fer: undermine our right to own guns and arm drug dealers for the express purpose of killing border agents. So that illegals can pass more easily yet into the country. To become Obama voters.

And these docs might spell much of this purpose out. Not just a botched "gunwalk," but actual and deliberate assistance in the murder and general intimidation of US border agents.

I'll bet money there are more dead agents listed in those docs, as well.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I wonder if this was a two-fer: undermine our right to own guns and arm drug dealers for the express purpose of killing border agents. So that illegals can pass more easily yet into the country. To become Obama voters.

And these docs might spell much of this purpose out. Not just a botched "gunwalk," but actual and deliberate assistance in the murder and general intimidation of US border agents.

That seems a bit far-fetched to me.

Based on my readings, I'd say that more likely, the documents will show that there was definitive approval for the overall program which, monumentally stupid as it was, was designed to "track" the sale of weapons and specifically which "straw purchasers" picked them up. Ostensibly, this information would be tied back to the Mexican "biggie" (cartel/Mexican authorities on the take/other illegals) who bought them.

The incompetence factor weighs in heavily here. The previous practice of controlling the actual delivery of arms by swooping in and making arrests just at the point where the transactions were made (as what had occurred with relative frequency in the Bush administration under a different program - I forget the name at the moment) was completely overlooked in F&F. They simply let the perps go. This methodology was approved at the highest levels, or at least pencil-whipped by Holder et. al., thereby showing just how monumentally stupid he and his ilk are.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
That seems a bit far-fetched to me.

Based on my readings, I'd say that more likely, the documents will show that there was definitive approval for the overall program which, monumentally stupid as it was, was designed to "track" the sale of weapons and specifically which "straw purchasers" picked them up. Ostensibly, this information would be tied back to the Mexican "biggie" (cartel/Mexican authorities on the take/other illegals) who bought them.

The incompetence factor weighs in heavily here. The previous practice of controlling the actual delivery of arms by swooping in and making arrests just at the point where the transactions were made (as what had occurred with relative frequency in the Bush administration under a different program - I forget the name at the moment) was completely overlooked in F&F. They simply let the perps go. This methodology was approved at the highest levels, or at least pencil-whipped by Holder et. al., thereby showing just how monumentally stupid he and his ilk are.

Eupher, which part is far-fetched? That these were their purposes, or that this is spelled out in the docs? The second I grant you is at best a 50-50 proposition. They may not have committed their underlying purposes to documents or emails. The first is nothing beyond the twisted evil of this White House--and I do mean evil. I can't see why terrorizing border agents wouldn't be one of their underlying purposes. How the guns were sold and exactly to whom will mean something, too--we may see a strategy of targeting areas of illegal migrant influx to make it asier for that influx.

I would guess that the change was made for just what it looks like--making sure these people were better armed. If you're the Obama thugocracy, why not?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

I wouldn't be surprised. Such a disgrace.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du