Author Topic: TV-G Torture  (Read 972 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
TV-G Torture
« on: June 06, 2012, 07:51:41 PM »
I would not have believed it had I not seen a clip of it on "The Factor" tonight.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJOc0bOycf8[/youtube]

Lemme get this straight, THIS is what drives them around the bend to make them talk? THIS is what makes them spill the beans about all of their activities, and their fellow opperative's activities?

As usual, the Dimocrats (the young twats in this case) are out of their minds. It's like saying if you played one of Ozzy's records backwards, he was secretly telling you to kill your entire family, and worship the devil.

Everyone involved should be tried for treason and executed.
M3gaManX 10 hours ago

Oh NOES!  Because you've gotten your way on that front so much already. Because we were comitting actual war crimes.  :whatever:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: TV-G Torture
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 06:56:31 AM »
I would not have believed it had I not seen a clip of it on "The Factor" tonight.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJOc0bOycf8[/youtube]

Lemme get this straight, THIS is what drives them around the bend to make them talk? THIS is what makes them spill the beans about all of their activities, and their fellow opperative's activities?

As usual, the Dimocrats (the young twats in this case) are out of their minds. It's like saying if you played one of Ozzy's records backwards, he was secretly telling you to kill your entire family, and worship the devil.

Oh NOES!  Because you've gotten your way on that front so much already. Because we were comitting actual war crimes.  :whatever:

I don't know, the Boar Wars are a good example of torture with sound.   

Then the famous Rebel Yell, no one today knows what it actually sounded like but description of those who lived after hearing it said the sound made the hair on the back of the Yankees necks stand up.

Don't forget Joshia and his trumpets that made the walls come tumbling down.