Author Topic: I am a fringe element kicked out of another place...hoping to make a new home he  (Read 5012 times)

Offline EdwardSpacer

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Vote for Romney 2012
Apologies to the board. I certainly do not want to give a bad impression. If I gets a little to rambunctious,slap me. LOL.
Fluffy says,"I'd rather be on the roof,than on the BBQ!!!"

Offline EdwardSpacer

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Vote for Romney 2012
Mal got banned from there,too.
wish i could contact him.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Mal got banned from there,too.
wish i could contact him.

Seriously? damn! I don't think he posts at Seans board anymore either. He was such an awesome poster, totally got under the skin of the left, but nicely though, but they thought he was annoying.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Seriously? damn! I don't think he posts at Seans board anymore either. He was such an awesome poster, totally got under the skin of the left, but nicely though, but they thought he was annoying.
If he irritates libs I would love to see him here.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline EdwardSpacer

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Vote for Romney 2012
If he irritates libs I would love to see him here.
Mal is a credit to any board. Also,wish i could get right-wing ferret and a couple others. I was DEGOPed on Hannity from 04-05