Author Topic: The Stupidest Woman On The Internet earns her stripes  (Read 3408 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: The Stupidest Woman On The Internet earns her stripes
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 04:31:58 AM »
But, would you want that in a big breed (Doberman, Rottweiler) or a small breed (Scotch Terrier, Pappilon)?  I suppose that the small breeds could be the "scout" dogs . . .  :fuelfire:

Dachshunds.

Lots of "surface area" to mount the video equipment, low profile.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 08:18:11 AM »
Dachshunds.

They would be the scouts.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 11:11:16 AM »
Maybe we could get flying dogs with passive IR/FLIR vision.

:rotf:

The VRWC Lab is working on it.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 01:51:23 PM »
Dachshunds.

Ive got one, but I'm not certain she is smart enough to fly in a straight line.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 04:32:40 PM »
Since several years back when I first read a post in which frank referred to Beth as the Stupidest Person on the Internet I've been trying to find a DUmmie that is more stupid. I suppose that you could say that I doubted that frank was correct. After reading this post I feel that I owe coach an apology. If you happen to read this frank, you were apparently correct in your assessment of Beth and I apologize for doubting you on the issue.

Hold on here, I have earned that title and refuse to give it up to Beth.  Only thing worse then a stupid Liberal is a stupid Conservative. :panic:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 04:48:58 AM »
Hold on here, I have earned that title and refuse to give it up to Beth.  Only thing worse then a stupid Liberal is a stupid Conservative. :panic:

Vesta, the sheer weight of Beth's stupidity easily outguns you.  You should be happy for that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.