Author Topic: Now they're going to boycott sexist M&Ms  (Read 5854 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Now they're going to boycott sexist M&Ms
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2012, 12:26:14 PM »
It's not a question of where he grips it!

:-)

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV0LGMGuLN0[/youtube]

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2012, 12:28:18 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV0LGMGuLN0[/youtube]

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

:lmao:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2012, 12:29:31 PM »
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

:lmao:

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

:lmao: :rotf:

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
Wait a minute! Supposing two swallows carried it together?

Stop right there! I'm Inspector Panther of the Yard, and I'm calling a halt to this thread for excessive silliness!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2012, 12:56:28 PM »
Stop right there! I'm Inspector Panther of the Yard, and I'm calling a halt to this thread for excessive silliness!
and now for something completely different . . .

"Hello, Children, hello. Here is this morning's story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin. (opens book; reads) 'One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her . . ."

Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2012, 12:58:53 PM »

I'm inspector Winship, and this is Dr. Tart. We are from the Yard.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2012, 01:01:18 PM »

"Hello, Children, hello. Here is this morning's story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin. (opens book; reads) 'One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her . . ."

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvvLJSmg8s[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCNbtlbrx5o&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv6zq41BjG4&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2012, 01:04:05 PM »

Right! If that's the way you want it - Cardinal! Poke her with the soft cushions! Confess! Confess! Confess! 
It doesn't seem to be hurting her, my lord. 
Have you got all the stuffing up one end? 

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2012, 01:06:22 PM »
Right! If that's the way you want it - Cardinal! Poke her with the soft cushions! Confess! Confess! Confess! 

Oh, you think you are strong because you resisted the soft cushions! Cardinal! Bring out the comfy chair!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2012, 01:08:16 PM »
Oh, you think you are strong because you resisted the soft cushions! Cardinal! Bring out the comfy chair!

I am thinking something like this.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwS1mfj6j4[/youtube]

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »

Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the ungodly -- *two* last chances. And you shall be free -- *three* last chances. You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

I suppose we make it worse by shouting a lot, do we? Confess, woman. Confess! Confess! Confess! Confess
Piney Power!!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2012, 01:13:30 PM »
Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the ungodly -- *two* last chances. And you shall be free -- *three* last chances. You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

I suppose we make it worse by shouting a lot, do we? Confess, woman. Confess! Confess! Confess! Confess

"Old Nick the sea captain was a rough, tough, jolly sort of fellow. He loved the life of the sea, and he loved to hang out down by the pier, where the men dressed as ladies..."

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2012, 01:17:54 PM »
"Old Nick the sea captain was a rough, tough, jolly sort of fellow. He loved the life of the sea, and he loved to hang out down by the pier, where the men dressed as ladies..."

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop in the foot of the magic oak tree by the wobbly dumdum bush in the shade of the magic glade down in Dingly Dell. Here he sold contraceptives and ... discipline?... naked? ... with a melon!?
Piney Power!!

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »
Mmmmmm . . . I love eating the coconut shreds right out of the bag.  A couple of weeks ago, after BBQing, we toasted marshmallows and then rolled them in coconut shreds and dark chocolate chips -- freaking amazing!! Total sugar OD but worth it!  :drool:

That sounds delicious and decadent and I have to try it.

I wonder how they would be dipped in some M&Ms, too. Don't you just love the charring on the outside of the marshmallow and the gooiness on the inside? They taste very different, don't they, when toasted as opposed to untoasted. Or maybe it's that melted creamy texture underneath the outer char....

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »

That sounds delicious and decadent and I have to try it.

I wonder how they would be dipped in some M&Ms, too. Don't you just love the charring on the outside of the marshmallow and the gooiness on the inside? They taste very different, don't they, when toasted as opposed to untoasted. Or maybe it's that melted creamy texture underneath the outer char....

You really should try it. It's probably a good weekend for barbequeing, at least here it is.   LOVE the melted, creaminess . . .  O-)  :wink:
Piney Power!!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »
There is no way to protect our kids from seeing this offensive stereotype. Not to mention it’s candy marketed to kids.

Oh FFS...we all knew the joke about the secret powers of the green M&M when I was a kid and wayyyy before the Mars candy company started going along with the gag.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
These are the same nitwits that pull their kids out of public school because they can't handle kindergarten.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2012, 02:13:11 PM »
Oh FFS...we all knew the joke about the secret powers of the green M&M when I was a kid and wayyyy before the Mars candy company started going along with the gag.

That's true.  :rotf:

Brings back memories.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2012, 02:28:04 PM »
I used to eat green m&m's to get excited. Now I just look at red heads  :-)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2012, 02:29:14 PM »
I used to eat green m&m's to get excited. Now I just look at red heads  :-)

You think just looking at a red head gets you excited...wait until you marry one!  :naughty:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2012, 02:36:03 PM »
You think just looking at a red head gets you excited...wait until you marry one!  :naughty:

I told my wife that if anything ever happens to us, I am going for a red head. There is nothing more I would want.

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2012, 02:53:24 PM »

I got one myself and the only thing hotter is the temper that goes with O-)
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2012, 02:57:30 PM »

I got one myself and the only thing hotter is the temper that goes with O-)

Hmm, but what if it was a hispanic redhead. Still a red head, but mega temper. That whole Latina fire thing.  :naughty: :panic:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2012, 03:51:09 PM »
I hot tempered and sassy red head. *give me a moment*  :naughty:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2012, 07:44:54 PM »
Had to pick up a couple of things at the grocery store today, saw this in the ice cream section:

1 of the best ice cream bars I've had in a long time, it was awesome!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats