Author Topic: Now they're going to boycott sexist M&Ms  (Read 5764 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: Now they're going to boycott sexist M&Ms
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2012, 12:34:23 AM »
This might be one of the most amusing threads of all time, thanks for the chuckles my friends!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Re: Now they're going to boycott sexist M&Ms
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2012, 12:50:06 AM »
This might be one of the most amusing threads of all time, thanks for the chuckles my friends!
Great, here, you eat this milk-chocolate piece of crap.
Nasty stuff, Ralph. Trust me. :-)

You get a bye.
I'm just scowling at certain females.
You girls know who you are.
Milk chocolate sux.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:55:42 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: Now they're going to boycott sexist M&Ms
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2012, 01:15:08 AM »
Darn you, BFDU. I was going to post this under the heading "Sexual Chocolate." Since I couldn't, I sent it to my favorite radio host with that heading. I think she'll get a kick out of it, actually.

This is severely retarded, and in my book, makes Liberal in LA a candidate for DOTY. As my dad used to say, "You're so ****ed up, you don't even know you're ****ed up."

I guess the DUpes totally forgot about the PETA proposed SB commercial that got emphatically shot down. Veggie sexualization, hypocrites.

Update:

TLM(6,748 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

82. Really??? Green M&M is not ashamed of her ROUND shape!!!

Last edited Thu May 17, 2012, 11:21 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Odd, why not celebrate the fact that green M&M is not ashamed of her ROUND shape? Green seems to me to be the poster candy for body acceptance. She is proud and empowered and comfortable with her curve… not like those fake airbrushed anorexic twizzlers.

How exactly does one denote GENDER in a sexless candy cartoon icon that has no genitalia, without some level of sexualized imagery? I mean it’s not like that slapped a big set of boobs on her or gave her a candy toe... she has bigger lips and slightly differently shaped eyes.

On a more serious note...

I suspect that if Green M&M was exactly the same as the other M&Ms, save for having a female voice, someone would be complaining about the demonization of femininity by the hatemongers at M&M. Because somebody is just looking for attention by complaining about something asinine.

For ****’s sake, how long before we see these idiots arguing that healthy attractive people have to be forced to gain weight and ugly up… so that fat ugly people don’t have their self-esteem threatened?

"Whaaa yesterday in the park I saw some healthy attractive person jogging… now I'm aware I'm fat and unpleasant looking. Those good looking people are promoting an unrealistic standard, and should have to wear berkas, so I can continue to delude myself into thinking a 64 inch waistline is sexy."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I almost choked on my Mountain Dew. Oh Lord, this is priceless.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:23:20 AM by Revolution »

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2012, 01:24:47 AM »
Reese's pieces are better anyway. But I think that commercial is pretty clever! High gas prices, high unemployment, more people on food stamps than any time in history, a national debt than almost defies reality and these idiots are worried about whether a freaking m & m is sexists. It's candy you idiots, try being offended about something that matters.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 02:17:43 AM »
D has a point.
Then again, DUmpmonkeys would be offended about a baby bunny.
Without offence, their lives are hollow.
We do have a certain Bun that would take them down a road that they don't wish to follow.
Nasty little thumper. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 07:36:55 AM »
The fact that the debate has gone on with now 100 replies tells you all you need to know about liberal mania, pettiness, control-mongering and insecurity.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »
Ms. Green is everywhere: on TV, at Party City stores, in toys, games, magazines, and billboards

and on Debk's avatar!!!!!!    :panic:

This is too freaking funny.  I'm sure she's being mercilessly mocked on Twitter already....

Coconut Wars!!  I detest it.  BEG, I remember going to a birthday party when I was a kid, the birthday girl had requested German chocolate cake, with all that thick c-nut icing.  I was taught to eat everything put before me (except dog), so I had to try and choke that down.  Awful.  Traumatic.  

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2012, 07:47:35 AM »
OMG! NO! Mounds Bars are awesome also.

No doubt, I cream myself for coconut.  Cocont cake  :drool:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2012, 08:57:28 AM »

Mmmmmm . . . I love eating the coconut shreds right out of the bag.  A couple of weeks ago, after BBQing, we toasted marshmallows and then rolled them in coconut shreds and dark chocolate chips -- freaking amazing!! Total sugar OD but worth it!  :drool:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2012, 09:04:50 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33drZUXSzY[/youtube]

The commercial is hilarious. And that is Vanessa Williams doing the voice for the female M&M.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2012, 09:10:24 AM »
Coconut :puke:

I LOVE Coconut M&M's.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2012, 09:57:49 AM »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2012, 11:10:11 AM »

:picsneeded:

(At least I'm consistent!)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
There are some coconuts hidden throughout this thread.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2012, 11:31:54 AM »
There are some coconuts hidden throughout this thread.

Are they being carried by an African or European swallow, perhaps?
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2012, 11:35:38 AM »
Are they EVER !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »

African. European swallows are...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2012, 11:43:21 AM »
well it would have to be an African swallow. It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Piney Power!!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2012, 11:47:09 AM »
well it would have to be an African swallow. It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

African Lion  :fuelfire:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »
African Lion  :fuelfire:

A Tiger? In Africa?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »

It could if it gripped it by the husk.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2012, 12:23:54 PM »

What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2012, 12:24:15 PM »

It's not a question of where he grips it!

:-)
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2012, 12:25:05 PM »

What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?

Wait a minute! Supposing two swallows carried it together?
Piney Power!!