Author Topic: DUmmy bumpersticker  (Read 637 times)

Offline Sprout

• Probationary (Probie)
DUmmy bumpersticker
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:49:34 PM »
This is the first time I've ever done this so I hope I'm doing it right.

Yesterday afternoon I was coming out of Cabin John Shopping Center in Potomac, MD.  I glanced at the car in front of me and surprise, surprise it had a DummyUnderground bumper sticker on it.  It also had the obligatory Bamster '12 sticker but the Dummy sticker cracked me.  I couldn't believe somebody would actually admit they belong there.  Anyway, I was turning left and the car was going straight so I glanced over as I drove by.  It appeared to be an Asian female with a kid.  She was not driving a hybrid and she was going towards the wealthier part of Potomac.

I wonder if the Dummies know they have a 1%  in there midst.

Sorry, no conversions or police jumping out of the bushes.  I did have a big fight with a liberal yesterday when I told him if he touched my dog it'd be the last thing he ever did but I doubt I converted him. :naughty:  I do think he's now scared of me though. :rofl:

Anyway, has anybody else seen a Dumpster sticker.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: DUmmy bumpersticker
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 01:52:29 PM »
I did have a big fight with a liberal yesterday when I told him if he touched my dog it'd be the last thing he ever did but I doubt I converted him. :naughty:  I do think he's now scared of me though. :rofl:

Tell more!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Sprout

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »
Tell more!

Let's just say some loser in my neighborhood decided to take offense that my little puppy had the nerve to tinkle on a telephone pole when I was walking him.  He came down his driveway to harass me.  Plumpy, my dog, thought he was coming to say hello so he started walking up the driveway.  This loser lifted his leg to kick my dog.  My pups is a pomapoo.  Told him that if he touched my dog it'd be the last thing he ever did and that my f'ing dog would pee anywhere he wanted to.  I suggested he needed to seek help if he was concerned about a little dog's pee.  He said how dare I speak to him like that.  I told him I'd speak to him any f'ing way I wanted to.  He said if my dog came on his property he'd call the cops.  I said no problem, I'd go home and call them myself since he's the one who had started it.  As I turned to walk home he started stomping his feet at Plumps.  I then told him that's the problem with you liberals, you're all nuts and ruin everything.   :mad:

I just knew he was a liberal.  When I got home I called my husband who looked him up.  Turns out his a big lib lawyer who works for the government and went to big lib schools.  His wife, who didn't take his last name, went to Yale and writes for the WashPo.  One of his daughters is going to some Netherlands school of human rights and the other one goes to some other lib college.  My husband convinced me not to call the cops and that he'd write him a letter instead.  He's a lawyer too, but not a lib.

I live in a sea of lunatics and I hate it here.  It's starting to give me panic attacks.  The idiot next door told the guy across the street to please turn off his porch light at night because he was contributing to light pollution.    :argh

From now on I carry my cell phone and the pink zapper my son gave me.  DUmmy libs are really crazy. :mental:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »
From now on I carry my cell phone and the pink zapper my son gave me.  DUmmy libs are really crazy. :mental:

If you have to tase anyone, smile when you're doing it.  You can get away with more that way. :zap: :zap: :zap: O-) O-) O-) :-) :-) :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »
Nope, I haven't seen a DU sticker at all.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Sprout

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 03:22:25 PM »
If you have to tase anyone, smile when you're doing it.  You can get away with more that way. :zap: :zap: :zap: O-) O-) O-) :-) :-) :-)

I will keep that in mind, although crying when the cops arrive always works well. :naughty:   I also have a pink and silver 9 mm but since I live in liberal land, it has to stay in my house.  It's scary out there.  :(

I am letting all my fellow dog walkers know about him though.  Sometimes it's better to avoid the crazier of the libs.  Although we did consider getting all the dogs in the neighborhood together to let them all pee on his lawn at the same time. :-)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:53:39 PM by TVDOC »

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 03:33:01 PM »
This is the first time I've ever done this so I hope I'm doing it right.

{snip}:rofl:

Anyway, has anybody else seen a Dumpster sticker.
I have seen one here in P_town North a long time ago but not recently.  Funny now that I think of it I haven't seen many Barrio/ Biden  2012 stickers and the Kerry / Edwards are most all gone too.  :lmao:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 04:11:44 PM »
Here in red state hell, I very rarely see any evidence of the existence of democrats, unless I venture up into the hellhole big city.

Even there, if you confine yourself to the civilized districts, it's nearly all repukes and tourists.

Just a smattering of democrat panhandlers, but they have nothing to stick a bumpersticker on.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 04:56:07 PM »
In the Capitol District of NY, one thinks that one would see moonbats everywhere.  For a while, there were.  Lately, there's been fewer and fewer of them.  No DUmbass stickers anywhere.

Chase her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 06:14:38 PM »
The closest I had ever seen was a jeep with a gigantic Scare America radio graphic in the back window. This was after the network collapsed, and I remember thinking to myself, is the owner a liberal, or did he get a company jeep at the Air America bankruptcy fire sale ?

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 06:42:52 PM »
Several years ago returning from KC airport on southbound I-35, I saw a DU sticker on an butt-ugly riceburner SUV with an obese woman driving it.......could have been P2BL.....

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
Seen a few of the "Barry 2012" stickers around where I work, which is a college town.  

I just point and laugh as I drive past.   :lmao:

http://www.electstevedawes.com
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:58:18 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:34 PM »
Seen a few of the "Barry 2012" stickers around where I work, which is a college town.  

I just point and laugh as I drive past.   :lmao:

http://www.electstevedawes.com

I've seen a few of those too here in Ft Bragg. I was surprised...