Author Topic: "Brietbart Comments Lead to Hat Trick on Conservative Web Site" (Stinky)  (Read 6560 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
You'd think a guy who lives in the neighborhood he does, and who shoves fellow DUmmies noses in the shit as much as he does would be able to afford better than some cheap IKEA furnishings.

Maybe it's like that old movie, "Slums of Beverly Hills"...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Karin

And Karin thinks killing is needed.

He made me sound like a badass!  Thanks, stinks!   :rofl: :yahoo:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Yo, stinkDUde, remember this? :-)

Just in case the stinkDUde is  reading.

Hey, stinkDUde.
There are several out of country websites that I posted your "dude freakout" and your "I'm not an internets laughingstock" post.  :tongue:
They caused considerable merriment.
Soooo, stinkDUde, you are now an international worldwide internets laughingstock.
Oh yes you are. :lmao:
xooox Skul
Sending your latest temper tantrum, too.
Ought to cause a bit of glee across both ponds. :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline NHSparky

He made me sound like a badass!  Thanks, stinks!   :rofl: :yahoo:

Oh, but you **ARE** a badass, dear.

As long as you're not like nads when she's a bad ass.  Context, context, context.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Yeah, the whole post was just a cry for more attention.  Being that the Dude is such an internet laughingstock, it worked.

And we fell right into it. :thatsright: ::) :rofl:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

And we fell right into it. :thatsright: ::) :rofl:

Oh, crazy like a fox, that one is.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
quote. Beg, who the other day told us all that she likes her sex hard and rough, just howls at the moon,

:naughty: 

I got a mention!   :yahoo:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline chitownchica

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Has anybody heard from the DUde today? Or does Sparkly have him doing chores while she's out "shopping" with the cabana boy?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
That's not much of an endorsement.   :p

Well, BEG I just didn't want to give CC guys any ideas but it looked like that didn't work. How about this...If we were both lesbian quilters, I'd hit that!!! :tongue:

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Well, BEG I just didn't want to give CC guys any ideas but it looked like that didn't work. How about this...If we were both lesbian quilters, I'd hit that!!! :tongue:

Cindie

Woo hoo  :panic:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
:lmao: You two jus' ain't right. :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

Well, doll, I'd give you an endorsement, but first I have to sample the goods.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Well, doll, I'd give you an endorsement, but first I have to sample the goods.

Umm hello, look at me.  :p

Offline Airwolf

Stinky the DUde really loves me, he really loves me!!

Any time the DUde wants to have an IQ test, I will spot him 50 points.

I would like to meet the DUde. It would be great to put a face to the hate and intolerance.of a pissed cuckolded old DUde that is forced to pee in the basement sitting down. Needless to say, I'm not intimidated, not even meta, by this cyber bully.

Thanks again for the shout out. It made my morning!

Maybe you should be fair and challenge him to a spelling contest.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline jukin

Maybe you should be fair and challenge him to a spelling contest.

I are engineer not English professor and, you know, yesterday I did not even know how to spell it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Uh oh, the tapes Breitbart has of Obama are going to be shown on Hannity next week. In death Andrew will still haunt you assholes.

Really? Good!

Stinky only wishes he could find out if what he said is true... :whatever: What a dick.

I saw no mention of me, Harlequin. I'm hurt...

Oh, and you're going to Mania XXVIII, Cindi? Freaking awesome! Take pics and post them.  Pleeeeeeeeeease?:-)

Where are you sitting at?

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Really? Good!

Stinky only wishes he could find out if what he said is true... :whatever: What a dick.

I saw no mention of me, Harlequin. I'm hurt...

Oh, and you're going to Mania XXVIII, Cindi? Freaking awesome! Take pics and post them.  Pleeeeeeeeeease?:-)

Where are you sitting at?

I'm not sure where we're sitting. My son got his reenlistment bonus right before Christmas so he bought them for the two of us for my Christmas present. He says they're good seats, though. I saw the receipt, he paid way too much for them if you ask me. But man, to see Taker in what is probably his last Wrestlemania, a Hell in a Cell match (maybe his last match, period) and 20-0 to boot...I can hardly believe it. I was kind of hoping when Shawn Michaels came on Raw a couple weeks ago he'd announce he'd be willing to take on the Phenom. Mr. Wrestlemania & Taker but HHH is fine with me. Plus I can't wait to see that little weasel Daniel Bryant get his ass kicked by the Great White. Damn I love wrestling...a soap opera with the finest beefcake on the planet!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Jeesh, they ARE expensive. The Gold, and Platinum packages...heck, even the SILVER packages are a pretty penny. I'd really love to be sitting there when the gong hits, and the lights go out. Always wanted to see Taker live, but never have. Only ever been to one RAW, and it was pretty cool.

Never thought I'd say it, but I wish I was you. ;)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Reality vs DU

Response to Stinky The Clown (Reply #5)Fri Mar 2, 2012, 01:57 PM
 Stinky The Clown (45,229 posts)
7. frank kaczynski pinned it and then realized he'd been had

Pinhead that he is.

84 posts and still going. And epic case of the screech monkeys flinging shit.

And frankiewanker, it is right under your nose. In any number of threads. You just have to know what you're looking for. Loser.

Paging frankiewanker aka frank kaczynski.  :-)  I would reply the DUde but I have no idea how to respond without your guidance. 

And what's this "right under your nose" shit?  Is the DUde suggesting he's active here?  I doubt it.  He'd be sniffed out pretty quickly.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Paging frankiewanker aka frank kaczynski.  :-)  I would reply the DUde but I have no idea how to respond without your guidance. 

And what's this "right under your nose" shit?  Is the DUde suggesting he's active here?  I doubt it.  He'd be sniffed out pretty quickly.

I think it's Stinky saying he already posts here and frank (or all of us) are too stupid to figure it out.  Stinky is just too stupid to realize CC is nothing like DU.  You can post openly here as a flaming liberal.  Nobody cares.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Is the DUde suggesting he's active here?  I doubt it.  He'd be sniffed out pretty quickly.

I suspect the clam-killing old dude's referring to that little, uh, disagreement chris_ and I had earlier in this thread.

chris_ and I hashed it out in private; now chris_ knows who the old dude's mole is.

But it's the damndest thing; he hasn't ever used it.

And by the way, he's hiding behind his wife's skirts, too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
I suspect the clam-killing old dude's referring to that little, uh, disagreement chris_ and I had earlier in this thread.

chris_ and I hashed it out in private; now chris_ knows who the old dude's mole is.

Or IN his wife's skirts. Just sayin'.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Airwolf

He'll never use it, He doesn't;t have any balls which for somebody connected to the mob is funny since they seem to prize having a pair so much. Even if he had them he gave them up to his wife that probably keeps them in a jar in the crappy living room he's so proud of.  You would also think that anyone that has connections and a pair of balls would use said connections to make it known that he wouldn't tolerate being abuse by us and thus find a way to shut us up. Then again with the mental agility he has shown so far he's lucky his brain hasn't chocked itself to death.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Well, he can sit over there and play big man...he knows no one here can sign up there and confront him with his bullshit and he doesn't have the guts to put on his big girl panties and confront us here. Besides, over there the rest of the asylum can pat him on the back, here he's on his own. DUmmies don't do well when they have to stand on their own and think for themselves...hive mind and all that.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams