Author Topic: for shoes?!!!  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: for shoes?!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »
Didn't they learn from the last time this happened?

Stupid.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »
It's deja vu all over again.  Doesn't this happen every time Nike puts out a new fugly shoe of theirs? 

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 12:54:08 PM »
...and some people wonder why they stay poor. I spend no more than 50 dollars on a pair of shoes, save one pair of Cole Haan I bought in New York.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 02:10:37 PM »
I'll pay quite a bit of money for really well made, nice, shoes, but those Nike atrocities certainly don't count! Nike shoes aren't expensive because of quality materials or workmanship, they are expensive because people are willing to pay that much for the name  :whatever:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 02:16:54 PM »
So, no one saw Chappelle's "Gang Wars" that I posted?  :-)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 03:25:21 PM »
I want to know if their kids are being fed.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 04:25:36 PM »
My supervisor is 30. Has a 3yr old little girl and lives with Baby Mama who is a nurse of some sort.

His sneaks always match his "outfits".

I asked him a couple of months ago how many pairs of sneaks he had.... he replied with a great deal of pride.."I have 125 PAIRS OF NIKES"

I looked at him and said...."No one needs a 125 pairs of sneakers."  (geesh, does that sound like an old lady or what?!!!)

If he didn't have the girlfriend and baby, I would swear he was gay.....especially after I saw the white banded watch surrounded by pink crystals which matched the burgundy, pink and khaki outfit he was wearing... :thatsright:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 04:30:14 PM »
...and some people wonder why they stay poor. I spend no more than 50 dollars on a pair of shoes, save one pair of Cole Haan I bought in New York.

I spend a good bit more than that on shoes - mostly because it's required that they be more durable, waterproof, lighter and more comfortable than what $50 will get you.

Of course the only time I wear shoes is when I'm either going somewhere fancy or going hunting - in both situations you need a decent shoe.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 05:40:06 PM »
They are so ugly too

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 06:33:25 AM »
Those are sweet!  I agree that people go pathetic over them.  I love them though.  I wouldn't wade through a riot to get them.  They don't make them big enough for my kid anyway. :bird:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 07:11:53 AM »
This one has 33 bids and is over $1600

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Foamposite-Special-Limited-Galaxy-Edition-2012-Size-10-DS-NEW-BOX-/120863111091?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6569261694313734225#ht_3200wt_922

I think this is what its about not the shoes. A sign of the times and the economy. If you get a hold of a pair of these for $220 you can in a year or 2 sell them for $2000!
 Also take note. When TSHTF this is what is going to happen for FOOD! OK I'm ready for my bitch slaps now.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »

I spend triple that on uncomfortable working shoes.  I wish I had another pair of old aircrew boots, comfortable steel toes, who would've thunk it
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 09:52:44 AM »
Those are sweet!  I agree that people go pathetic over them.  I love them though.  I wouldn't wade through a riot to get them.  They don't make them big enough for my kid anyway. :bird:

You are joking, right?!?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 11:32:37 AM »
You are joking, right?!?
Why you hatin'? They glow-in-the dark, yo.  :afro:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 12:38:05 PM »
It's deja vu all over again.  Doesn't this happen every time Nike puts out a new fugly shoe of theirs? 

-Yogi Berra-
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF3671_1_40000000001_-1]http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF3671_1_40000000001_-1
If you're going to spend an arm and a leg on a pair of shoes, these would be a smarter choice.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:35:48 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 03:35:08 PM »
Like buttah.

What about my Vera Wang's?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 04:57:15 PM »
:rotf:

I miss Chappelle show.
I loved his blind black racist sketch character.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 06:41:07 PM »
I loved his blind black racist sketch character.

Tyrone Biggums was my favorite.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.