Author Topic: "It's only swiftboating if the repubs do it" department  (Read 673 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
"It's only swiftboating if the repubs do it" department
« on: May 08, 2008, 05:17:39 PM »
Jack from Charlotte (1000+ posts)      Thu May-08-08 06:08 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3260678
We need to do some research on McCain's 8 houses......
 Advertisements [?]I think having 8 houses in a time when there are more people having their homes foreclosed upon than ever might just be germain. Certainly as important as getting a $400 hair cut, don't you think?

So we need to ID where the 8 houses are. All of them in the US are subject to public tax records so the purchase price and the tax value will be listed. A photo of each and a comment on the type of house would be helpful.

I'm guessing there aren't any 1,800 square feet 3 bed/2 bath fixer uppers among the bunch.

:fuelfire: Gee...What did it cost Edwards to build his 'house'?

DesertRat  (1000+ posts)       Thu May-08-08 06:15 PM
Response to Original message
1. Where did you hear that he has 8 houses?
 He and Cindy own a penthouse condo in Phoenix, a ranch house near Sedona and condo in San Diego (Coronado Island).

Our local news and paper report on him ad nauseum and that's all I've heard about.

How far are you gonna get when even DU busts you out? :p

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: "It's only swiftboating if the repubs do it" department
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 05:41:49 PM »
Jack don't know jack.  If McCain owns homes in Texas the sales price isn't recorded unless it was listed on an MLS someplace.  You can't go to the county and look up sales prices ..... we value our privacy.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen