Author Topic: nads puts out for Omaha Steve.  (Read 3393 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: nads puts out for Omaha Steve.
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 08:26:31 AM »
proud2BlibKansan is a communist bitch backing the Omaha Ed Norton AKA Steve Dawes.

Maybe she can get her convict son to sell some items he got from his last B&E or drug transaction to raise campaign cash for the weeper.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 08:41:02 AM »
I still think it's funny that Pritchett wants DUmmies to donate to Steve whenever the Cave mentions his name.  DUmmies don't have that much sofa spare change, would not benefit from Steve's victory, and it hurts the Cave not in the least.  To this he reflexively says "great idea!" 

Just what one wants in their city councilman.  He would vote for whatever cockamamie idea came from anyone who had a D beside their name, just because. 

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 05:11:08 PM »
No it is not, and this paypal link absent of a website and the mandatory securing of appropriate donor information translate into campaign finance charges and other such goodness for years to come.  

Oh the stories and excuses on DU yet to be written.    He is leading the DOTY race for 2012, 2013 and beyond.

Yep and I'm betting that The police won't care if OmahaSteve is Union or not if it turns out he's gotten himself into hot water. Interesting especially since the Democrats were all for Campain Finance reforms a few years back.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Tucker

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 05:58:01 PM »
No it is not, and this paypal link absent of a website and the mandatory securing of appropriate donor information translate into campaign finance charges and other such goodness for years to come.  

Oh the stories and excuses on DU yet to be written.    He is leading the DOTY race for 2012, 2013 and beyond.

Let's not share too much info. Keep in mind that we have DUmbass lurkers. I, for one, don't want to help em out.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:26 PM »
Response to Omaha Steve (Original post)

Thu Feb 16, 2012, 07:11 PM

Star Member Omaha Steve (31,287 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
19. Current total from DUers $252.66

View profile

This reflects the small fee PayPal charges for the transactions.

I will be sending out thank you emails this weekend. Real world paper thank yous will go out when I have them printed in a month or so. This start up $ is much appreciated.

Omaha Steve [/quote]

Let's see now. He will send a personal thank you letter to each donor. That's 253 letters, using a 45 cent stamp would be about 114.00.

Hey Steve. Don't spend all of the donations. Better yet, wait until you win and then send them on the public's dime.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2012, 11:05:52 PM »
Save some of that money for after your loss as well. Your going to need something to get you over that disappointment somehow. My advice to you is to start drinking heavily as soon as the voting starts.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 11:09:57 PM »
Didn't the Skins ban that poor and up-coming kid in Wisconsin for fund raising?
What a filthy pack of haters. :bird:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 11:21:12 AM »
Did the little Sheboygan cherub get canned again? I must have missed it.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 11:42:12 AM »
Ya, it was a little while back.
Skimmer didn't get his cut of the action.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »

I dunno for sure if he was mausoleumed--if that's done on the new DU--but all of his campfires got hidden by jury decisions.  franksolich jr. needs to work on honing his skills at jury-tampering.
apres moi, le deluge