Author Topic: Disrespectful DUmmies Again Tug At Supperman's Cape  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Disrespectful DUmmies Again Tug At Supperman's Cape
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »
When was the last time anyone saw Skinner post @ the new DU3?  Since he has the mob ruling themselves now, he might as well walk away and not look back.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
The new DUmp, as the occupoopers chant, "This is what democracy looks like!"

Government by the rabble.

Ruled by the riffraff.

A madhouse.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »
Glad you're back.

Thanks. I'm surprised anyone even noticed I was gone. Honestly though, I wasn't really "gone". I just took a break from posting for awhile. I've still been checking in. I actually HAVE to check in for my own well-being. If something were to happen, like the end of the world, how would I know what to do without nadin's vast pile pool of...knowledge?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 06:15:01 AM »
Ok I might have missed it but what does cruchy meen? in the context of DU or Nads? I keep seeing the word and if someone could link me the meaning of the word I would be thankful :)
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »
Hilarious!  I dealt with a poster on another forum long ago who reminds me of Nads except he was a man (or at least he claimed to have man-parts) and calling him out on his bullshit caused him to start posting links to articles about cyberbullying.  Pseudo-intellectuals and know-it-alls seem to be everywhere.